Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24
  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Benoit is the top heel in heaven
    Too funny... he's so bad, that he has to wait outside the gates of Heaven before the matches.
    ​​​

    IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Saskatchewan, CAN
    Posts
    352
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    I don't think God would let Benoit be on the card man... that was some sick shit he did to his family man.
    Not necessarily, anyone, and I mean anyone, who was baptized and 'repents' before they die or dies with a bible in the name of God, is allowed into heaven. Either way.
    Follow the Buzzards

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Saskatchewan, CAN
    Posts
    352
    Blog Entries
    3
    Benoit would make St. Peter tap out, break down the gate, and make himself on that card. and God knows the score.
    Follow the Buzzards

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by CMBison View Post
    Not necessarily, anyone, and I mean anyone, who was baptized and 'repents' before they die or dies with a bible in the name of God, is allowed into heaven. Either way.
    The only way to heaven dude is believing that Jesus is your savior man... that's the only way.
    ​​​

    IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Saskatchewan, CAN
    Posts
    352
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    The only way to heaven dude is believing that Jesus is your savior man... that's the only way.
    Anyone will accept anything before they die. Benoit believed him because he died with bibles with his family.
    Follow the Buzzards

  6. #16
    I wish the thread would have been named "The Wrestlemania of the Afterlife" so we could avoid religious topics of this nature when talking about the likes of Benoit (and several others on the list who I don't think would "make it to Heaven" as it has been worded.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by CMBison View Post
    Anyone will accept anything before they die. Benoit believed him because he died with bibles with his family.
    Nah... Benoit believed in the drugs he was pumping into his system.... That was what changed him and ruined his way of thinking. I met the guy once here at a local gym when WWE came to my area to perform and he seemed like the nicest guy around.... Something was messing with, maybe like JR said, it was the demons.
    ​​​

    IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I wish the thread would have been named "The Wrestlemania of the Afterlife" so we could avoid religious topics of this nature when talking about the likes of Benoit (and several others on the list who I don't think would "make it to Heaven" as it has been worded.
    I like that title better....
    ​​​

    IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  9. #19
    I only tried to make a throwaway joke! LOL religion

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I wish the thread would have been named "The Wrestlemania of the Afterlife" so we could avoid religious topics of this nature when talking about the likes of Benoit (and several others on the list who I don't think would "make it to Heaven" as it has been worded.

    Should have been .. My bad

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.