Hybrid View

Smile Ryback Or Big E. Langston...who will make bigger impact??

Now we all know the impact created by the Ryback on WWE and the massive push he is getting currently right now because of vince.. I can see him holding the world title in the coming year 2013 itself.. but in 2013 another guy named Big E. will probably make his debut in the main roster..they are similar in power but on the basis of solely speed i will give the advantage to Big E. but only thing thats bugging me is his moveset cause he has been only involved in squash matches thats..is he better than Ryback?? thats the question to be answered yet.. two guys of same caliber who will get more push that will be interesting to see.. I'm really confused..you thoughts please on who will go further in this era of WWE???

Langston is better but vince will push ryback because there is a bigger market for him

Blog Entries
    In wrestling being the best wrestler doesn't always mean you're going to make, drawing attention it's important and that's what gives Ryback the upperhand

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead View Post
    In wrestling being the best wrestler doesn't always mean you're going to make, drawing attention it's important and that's what gives Ryback the upperhand
    From what I've seen, Ryback is a better wrestler than Langston. I'll take Ryback over him.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Honestly, the only "big man" that I am looking forward to coming out of NXT is Brodie Lee/Luke Harper... As for the next "Muscle Man" I am anxious about, PAC/ADrian Neville is the only one I will be excited to move from NXT to main roster. The two I was most excited from from NXT were Ambrose and Rollins. Now, Bray Wyatt, Xavier Woods, and Kassius Ohno are the tops of my list as to who I think has the potential to make "Impacts" and go the furthest once they are brought to the main roster.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

I'm sure Big E Langston would make an impact. Trips and Vince love their muscle guys.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Blog Entries
    From what I've seen, Ryback is a better wrestler than Langston. I'll take Ryback over him.
    Even I feel so....but I have seen very less of Langston so I may be wrong...