Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15
  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    He should lose some weight first.
    I don't think thats necessary if you take under consideration how agile he is in the ring already.
    young or old, it doesn't matter..in the dark

  2. #12
    Black Ninja! Automatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Rotterdam, Holland
    Posts
    6,405
    Quote Originally Posted by Slatetastic View Post
    I don't think thats necessary if you take under consideration how agile he is in the ring already.
    It's not that that's the problem, but he has some extra fat around his waist that he should get rid of.
    It doesn't aid in his appearance.
    Or wrestle in a singlet.

    ''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

  3. #13
    Fresh Member robofhonor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Greenville south carolina
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    What about Oh HELL Yes?
    I can't wait to see the guy on the main roster.
    Love the enthusiasm Tommy
    I am without regret I am devoid of shame I am the anti.Christ let em know the name

  4. #14
    Senior Member Marx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    344
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    It's not that that's the problem, but he has some extra fat around his waist that he should get rid of.
    It doesn't aid in his appearance.
    Or wrestle in a singlet.
    Agreed. A diet, some cardio and a little weighttraining would cut it, it's not that bad, but his lack of shoulder/chest mass makes him look a little out of condition.. which he isn't looking at his ring work.

    A singlet is impossible, WWE can't have any connection to his Wifebeater gimmick..
    Chris Jericho: 'Without a storyline, wrestling is just two guys in their underwear rolling around half naked.'

  5. #15
    The Trinity Robareid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Buckingham, England
    Posts
    4,078
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Marx View Post
    Agreed. A diet, some cardio and a little weighttraining would cut it, it's not that bad, but his lack of shoulder/chest mass makes him look a little out of condition.. which he isn't looking at his ring work.

    A singlet is impossible, WWE can't have any connection to his Wifebeater gimmick..
    If I remember correctly, he's actually lost a fair bit of weight. He used to wrestle in a shirt because he wasn't too happy with his appearance at the time if I remember correctly, but then he lost a fair bit and now looks pretty good. I agree, another couple of pounds would help his look a lot, but I'm a huge fan of his anyway. He's a hell of a talent.
    "The Best of British" Rob Rage

     
    HWA Midcarder of the Year 2011
    Longest Reigning HWA Universal Champion Ever
    EWA, HWA, AWF, JBW, IWA & BitW Legend
    Real HWA Supremacy World Champion
    IWA Insane Asylum Winner 2012
    First Ever JBW Underground Champion
    EWN Midcarder of the Year 2012
    EWN Promo of the Year 2012

  6. #16
    Black Ninja! Cabers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    5,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Robareid View Post
    If I remember correctly, he's actually lost a fair bit of weight. He used to wrestle in a shirt because he wasn't too happy with his appearance at the time if I remember correctly, but then he lost a fair bit and now looks pretty good. I agree, another couple of pounds would help his look a lot, but I'm a huge fan of his anyway. He's a hell of a talent.
    Completely agree when he wrestled his second last match in ROH at Final Battle last year i thought he looked really out of shape he has lost a great amount of weight since!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.