Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    He needs a new name. The name Dolph Ziggler is cheesy, unrealistic, and doesn't scream "Superstar", "Headliner", or "Face of the Company".

Change his finisher. The Zig Zag? Really? And it looks less effective than a body slam.

Stop overselling. It looks ridiculous. Learn to do promos. All he does it talk. It's boring. Cut the hair and at least attempt to look like a man. Stop wearing pink. The showoff gimmick is just silly. Do something to draw interest from people other than the Zigglites on websites like this.

Other than that, I wouldn't change a thing.
    The bold part I agree with. why is it boring and silly? and he isn't wearing pink.
    #BeJelly

I'm inclined to say, if it ain't broke then don't fix it. Ziggler is doing fine, he may not have a unique look but it's quite a traditional one and that works for me. I think the only thing holding him back from rising right to the top is his promo skills which are still not great (but have improved a lot). I like his in ring style even if he is over selling, you can't deny that he makes his opponent look good. The only thing I might change is to give him a face turn.

Divas to believe in.

I think he should go to his natural hair color. I wouldn't say that if it wasn't for the roots showing through easily especially during matches. I personally like the pink but maybe pair it up with black. He could say he deserves those colors more than Bret Hart saying when Bret said he is the best there ever will be, no one could have predicted Dolph Ziggler. Makes him sound like more of a showoff and could start an easy feud between him and tyson kidd over the colors which might be the push Kidd would need as well.

Lose the pink and lose Vickie.

I feel at this point Vickie has been holding him back. She does nothing for his character.

i don't see him getting a tattoo just for a gimmick change

So let me get this straight. This guy is over as a heel and got WWE management to back him up in which they plan on giving a World title run, beat RKO clean, and possibly beat Cena. Now your plan is to scrap everything that made him successful and start from scratch? It's official no one, and that includes me, from the IWC should ever run a wrestling company.

He should get a perm.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    So let me get this straight. This guy is over as a heel and got WWE management to back him up in which they plan on giving a World title run, beat RKO clean, and possibly beat Cena. Now your plan is to scrap everything that made him successful and start from scratch? It's official no one, and that includes me, from the IWC should ever run a wrestling company.
    Ziggler will beat Cena at TLC. No doubt about this

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    Ziggler will beat Cena at TLC. No doubt about this
    Indeed he will...but if you think it's gonna be clean, think again. And if he doesn't beat Cena clean, he'll look weak. He jobbed on Raw...and NO, he didn't look strong doing it. He jobbed in the fashion that everyone who jobs to Cena did. He'll win a screwjob ending, either by Vickie or another very high probability is AJ. So they shove the stupid AJ in the middle of two wrestlers storyline in everyone's faces again. Nothing new, nothing fresh, typical WWE. They should do a Ladder Match for the briefcase. That would at least make things a little more interesting. But lest we forget, even if he wins WHC, that's such a miniscule and insignificant title now that he'll still be a mid-carder, taking the backseat to both WWE Title and whatever Cena is doing post Ziggler feud.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    What the hell has his look got to do with being over with the smarks? He can still over sell, he can still do his promos with a few teaks but change his appearance. Last I checked people like the UT changed appearance and were still over, so did Kane, so did cena, so did Ryback...it happens and it typically helps the wrestler.
    "The champ is here" - John Cena