View Poll Results: Who should Lesnar face at WM29?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • HHH

5 15.63%
  • Orton

9 28.13%
  • Taker

5 15.63%
  • CM Punk

3 9.38%
  • Other

10 31.25%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Who should Brock Lesnar face at WM29?

I'm asking this because I have no idea who will face him. I certainly don't want to see HHH/Lesnar 2. I think that is most likely to happen o. I'd like to see Orton, Taker, or CM Punk vs Lesnar at Mania this year. What do you think? Who do you want to see face Brock Lesnar at WM29? Vote and discuss........

Blog Entries
    tough choice but i suppose i'll go with Orton since i feel if they give him his supposed monster push over the next few months, him and lesner could put on a pretty decent match at 'Mania.

i might have said taker but they already had some great matches ten years ago, so is best to leave the memories alone

another triple h match seems most likely but altogether their last match didn't live up to the hype for

as for punk, i just can't see an enjoyable dynamic between the those two, but the heyman factor would be interesting

Blog Entries
    I wouldn't say Taker because ther are problems between him and Lensar, Punk and Orton will probably be in the title scene so I voted HHH since they already had a feud and Hunter's ego is too big to just left things like it ended LOL

taker, they have unfinished business and its a huge seller match, waaaay better than punk taker

Blog Entries
    My vote is for other, someone like ryback could be a great match up for brock... well you know as good as he will get to a good match at wrestlemania. reasons I didn't pick anyone else
    Orton-should face ziggler for the whc
    HHH- should stay home
    Taker- should face someone like punk, cena, or even the rock
    Punk- why put a great wrestler against someone who can't sell?
    #BeJelly

I wanna see CM Punk vs Undertaker .. So i voted Orton

Quote Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
    taker, they have unfinished business and its a huge seller match, waaaay better than punk taker
    To bad we all know Brock has 0% chance of ending it... Boring

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
    i don't think i would trust lesner with that
    since his deal will finich come 'Mania, his aforementioned problems with Taker, his comfortable finacial status Paul heyman says he has and the fact that brock loves controversy and would probably love to upstage and tarnish takers wretlemania legacy simply because he could

brock lesner has no loyalty to the business so why play the rules. Lesener is onlythere to keep himself busy since he otherwise would be retired at a young age and go mad with nothing to do

Blog Entries
    My pick is Undertaker.
    My secondary pick is Punk. However, I'm not sure how good of a match that would be if it's a WWE title match, since everyone knows that Taker's retired apart form his annual Mania match, so nobody will believe that Taker's winning that match. That would also mean that the streak would end, which isn't something I want to see.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead View Post
    I wouldn't say Taker because ther are problems between him and Lensar, Punk and Orton will probably be in the title scene so I voted HHH since they already had a feud and Hunter's ego is too big to just left things like it ended LOL
    Well that is what would make the match great.