Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Who's stealing from who?

How far do you want me to go back? WWWF? AWA? WCCW? UWF?

Oh it's being done to close together? Like DX and the NWO? Demolition and LOD?

Or secret affairs that have been done like a million times like Dusty Rhodes and babydoll despite of Tully Blanchard in like 1982 are suddenly original and TNA owns that credit?

Thanks Kurt Angle for tweeting that the WWE is copying you, because people actually believe you. And thanks AJ Styles for backing up your buddies asinine claim on TV, because it was brilliant. Made you look original when you are not and gave credit to Angle's dumbass claims, when Angle himself's persona is a rip off from Ken Patera and his ankle lock he claims he invented was done by Ken Shamrock before he did it.

Did you know Tom Brady invented the forward pass? *eyes rolling*

Done
    Last edited by Playboy Stevie V; 11-30-2012 at 02:16 PM.

Yeah i think its a little weird alright. I think TNA started a storyline that is similar because the other failed when Claire Lynch quit halfway through it.

Quote Originally Posted by Playboy Stevie V View Post
    Thanks Kurt Angle for tweeting that the WWE is copying you, because people actually believe you. And thanks AJ Styles for backing up your buddies asinine claim on TV, because it was brilliant. Made you look original when you are not and gave credit to Angle's dumbass claims, when Angle himself's persona is a rip off from Ken Patera and his ankle lock he claims he invented was done by Ken Shamrock before he did it.
    Honestly, I think that shot was AJ taking it on his own; not backing up Kurt. Remember how much shit AJ got from that angle? Everyone and their damn dog was ripping on him for that "horrible" angle even though it did what it was intending to do; make you tune in to watch. And we got several great matches from him and Daniels because of it. Personally, when Daniels brought the envelope down, I was hoping they were going to make it an angle about him "potentially leaving for WWE" but it turned into an affair angle that he got blasted for... I for one would want to take my own cheap shot when the company (and it's fans) are doing the exact same thing I had just gotten flamed for, yet people are praising them for it only because they are "the bigger company"... I would ESPECIALLY take that shot when the angle (which are used to set up matches, or did they stop doing that too?) isn't producing great matches.

I give AJ props for making the comment. He caught more shit over that angle than anyone else, so if he wants to take a cheap shot at those who were giving him the most shit, yet fall over backwards when it's done by the other promotion, more power to him.
    Last edited by Darkside Ron Garvin; 11-30-2012 at 02:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    TNA ripped off WWE when they decided to base their whole company on wrestling. True story. WWE so did that first.....

One undeniable facts remain though;

*Anyone who still maintains that one is ripping off the other has either stopped reading or is too fucking dense to get through to. You're wasting your breath fellas. Secure fans don't bother debating it. They just watch what they like and enjoy it and don't feel the need to one-up the other - a sure sign of small dick syndrome if ever there was one.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    TNA ripped off WWE when they decided to base their whole company on wrestling. True story. WWE so did that first.....

One undeniable facts remain though;

*Anyone who still maintains that one is ripping off the other has either stopped reading or is too fucking dense to get through to. You're wasting your breath fellas. Secure fans don't bother debating it. They just watch what they like and enjoy it and don't feel the need to one-up the other - a sure sign of small dick syndrome if ever there was one.
    That bolded part is so true...

And is anyone still debating that on this thread? I thought we derailed it into a "who's doing it better" thread because that's what this debate SHOULD be. Aries' making the comments he made about Brooke (in 1 night mind out) has out done anything the other two angle have done(did) in terms of "entertainment" in my opinion.

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    I think TNA would have the hardest time trying to prove that anyone, not belonging to the animal kingdom, would in any way want to sexually interfere with Brooke Hogan.

I think TNA would have the hardest time trying to prove that anyone, not belonging to the animal kingdom, would in any way want to sexually interfere with Brooke Hogan.
    Why not take one for the team? Have Bubba The Love Sponge tape that one too.

Quote Originally Posted by Playboy Stevie V View Post
    Why not take one for the team? Have Bubba The Love Sponge tape that one too.
    Can TNA sue for 100 million?
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    I think a beastiality sex tape is taking things too far.

I think a beastiality sex tape is taking things too far.
    Then why would you want a Vickie Guerrero sex tape? She definately looks beastly

DRG hates everyone