Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 34
  1. #21
    I'd say WWE copied TNA's 'success' with Claire Lynch and now TNA are taking the piss by copying them back. There's been a lot of WWE digs and mentions in TNA recently so I wouldn't put it past them.


    Divas to believe in.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Wait....let me guess......I'm gonna say.....that's when you started watching......and have no interest or knowledge of what came before......and it's still your favourite era........am I close?
    how.... is.... your.... comment.... relevant.... to.... the.... topic.... again?

  3. #23
    Fresh Member rtb227's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Terre Haute, IN
    Posts
    75
    Its a simple relationship storyline. They recycle it over and over again because the common person can identify with them easily. Granted, 3 affairs with people in power is a bit much. I want them to go over the top with one relationship and I believe TNA could be the company to do that.

  4. #24
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,405
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by goodomens View Post
    how.... is.... your.... comment.... relevant.... to.... the.... topic.... again?
    I would say that he was pointing out the fact that the attitude era also just played on older storylines... it's a cycle and since you have been around a long time now you are just starting to notice the cycle.
    #TeamGeeky


  5. #25
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,154
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I would say that he was pointing out the fact that the attitude era also just played on older storylines... it's a cycle and since you have been around a long time now you are just starting to notice the cycle.
    No, Dennis, haven't you learned that if it didn't happen in the AE, it never happened at all?


  6. #26
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,405
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    No, Dennis, haven't you learned that if it didn't happen in the AE, it never happened at all?
    Sorry, I forgot the golden rule about being a member of the iwc. I must think AE was the golden age of wrestling or I'm an ignorant pg era fool.
    #TeamGeeky


  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockstar83 View Post
    Vince McMahon thinks he could do better then TNA, watch the opening of RAW now these days it's the same of TNA's guy who opens the show with his voice. Now on "Stealing" I wouldn't call it that it's just McMahon pushing TNA to give it all. And another thing whats up with Gut CHeck? Bruce Pichard, Taz and Al Snow...how do these guys spot the next World Champion if One is retired and two never won WORLD titles? (WWE, WCW, ECW) -Minus TAZ-
    Well actually there is a theory in sports that the better a player, in this case a wrestler, was the worse he was at judging talent. I don't know if the same principle applies in wrestling, but it could. I think we'll have to wait and see how the Gut Check constants pan out.

  8. #28
    One more thing the Brooke/Hulk/Bully/Aries storyline is two weeks old! My God can we give a storyline a little air to breathe before dissecting it and questioning it. First off there are differences in AJ/Cena and the other one. Difference one there are no hotels this time around and it seems Aries is only using this to get under Hogan's skin as shown on Impact! and as Aries stated, "It's all apart of my plan to get the X-Division title, so I can cash it in to get my World title back". Difference two this storyline is more about Hogan trusting Bully Ray as this was started as far back as BFG. Bully even mentioned it in his promo tonight, "You've never trusted me. Since day one. When I had Sting's back..." you get the point. Aries will be out of this feud most likely after a Turning Point and the focus will shift to Bully Ray and Hulk Hogan.

  9. #29
    I cant think of a single storyline from TNA that WWE hasn't done in the decades before TNA was even thought about as a potential company.

    Therefore, your argument is wrong. WWE has done it all first. It's like starting up a new theme park with a mouse as it's mascot and saying Disney is ripping them off.

    It's life, lets all move on.
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

    Jessie J has nothing on her


  10. #30
    Fresh Member TheRealOutlaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    84
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexWorldOrder View Post
    Raw has been feeling like a bad episode of IMPACT.
    "I'm the tag team champions"- Matt Morgan/Daniel Bryan
    "I have footage of you two entering a hotel room" Daniels & Kaz/Vickie Guerrero
    "WHO ARE THESE GUYS?!?!" Aces & Eights/The Shield

    You can say what you want about companies ripping each other off, but to me it seems that WWE has been ripping off IMPACT a lot recently. Maybe the fact that they've been realizing that a lot of the IWC has been saying that IMPACT has been producing a better wrestling show.
    Triple H: "let's just feed them 3 of their Internet darlings to make them shut the fuck up!" Hahaha
    "I have footage of you two entering a hotel room" Vince,Steph,HHH/Brooke,Bully,Hogan
    "WHO ARE THESE GUYS? DX,NWO/Aces & Eights.

    You can say what you want about companies ripping each other off, but to me it seems that TNA has been ripping off WWE a lot recently.

    It goes both ways. To say that WWE has been ripping off TNA a lot lately is crazy. WWE and TNA rip each other off all the time. They are the only two wrestling companies on TV that are doing anything.

    I also wouldn't say IMPACT has been producing a better show, since I just seen the article about them having there lowest ratings to date.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.