Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    well i really dont like neither of those storylines, i think writers should come up with something more risky, more original,maybe when vince is gone from his chairman position

Alright .. we all know story lines are repeated from years ago thats not what this is about, its the 3rd accusation of a love affair within the last 4 months, Do they think we actually care ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sicksnuff17 View Post
    Alright .. we all know story lines are repeated from years ago thats not what this is about, its the 3rd accusation of a love affair within the last 4 months, Do they think we actually care ?
    Yea this whole topic has nothing to do with all stories being done and reused "Its going to happen eventually."

These are blatant imitation/Mockeries/Ripoffs one after the other.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicksnuff17 View Post
    WWE and TNA are becoming soap operas, or should I say more soap operas???

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by goodomens View Post
    at this point, everything is stolen from the 90's early to 2000's
    Wait....let me guess......I'm gonna say.....that's when you started watching......and have no interest or knowledge of what came before......and it's still your favourite era........am I close?

As I like to say, just because one movie studio does an "end of the world zombie movie", it doesn't mean that another movie studio can't also do an "end of the world zombie movie". I'd question the creativity of the companies but to say they're stealing from each other is laughable.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead View Post
    WWE and TNA are becoming soap operas, or should I say more soap operas???
    Quite correct. They have touched on stories like this from time to time over the years but never really invested as much in it. Now wrestling is as much about the story as it is about the action. In yesteryear, they told the story in the ring, during the fight - mic time was short if available at all. But that was then.

Isn't imitation the sincerest form of flattery? lol They do it in every other area of TV and wrestling is just another part of TV now.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Wait....let me guess......I'm gonna say.....that's when you started watching......and have no interest or knowledge of what came before......and it's still your favourite era........am I close?
    if there is a topic which talks about wwe creative and with in the first 10 pages someone doesn't say something or allude to the attitude era the iwc would implode.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Quote Originally Posted by AlexWorldOrder View Post
    Raw has been feeling like a bad episode of IMPACT.
    "I'm the tag team champions"- Matt Morgan/Daniel Bryan
    "I have footage of you two entering a hotel room" Daniels & Kaz/Vickie Guerrero
    "WHO ARE THESE GUYS?!?!" Aces & Eights/The Shield

You can say what you want about companies ripping each other off, but to me it seems that WWE has been ripping off IMPACT a lot recently. Maybe the fact that they've been realizing that a lot of the IWC has been saying that IMPACT has been producing a better wrestling show.
    Triple H: "let's just feed them 3 of their Internet darlings to make them shut the fuck up!" Hahaha
    People still believe (ie; cling on to like a sad pathetic washed up boxer, trying to cling onto his career, even though the first remnants of brain damage have already set in) that anyone in wrestling really gives a shit what the drive by IWC has to say. Give it up chuckles.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    People still believe (ie; cling on to like a sad pathetic washed up boxer, trying to cling onto his career, even though the first remnants of brain damage have already set in) that anyone in wrestling really gives a shit what the drive by IWC has to say. Give it up chuckles.
    You said it. Drive by IWC - that's great! Yeah, I'm pretty sure that WWE could probably make that determination for themselves and don't keep a keen eye on the opinion of the IWC. That idea is a joke.