Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Whos stealing from who ?

Ok 1st we got Daniels and kazarian accusing Aj of having an affair with Dixie Carter .. WWE was accused of stealing that idea when Vickie accused AJ Lee and John Cena having an affair .. But now Austin Aries is accusing Bully Ray having and affair with Brooke Hogan

I say enough is enough of this crap but whos stealing from who ?

Wrestling is and will always be recycled storylines with a little twist if we are lucky, just enjoy it man.

Even the great NWO was recycled from another idea down in Japan, everything has pretty much been done in wrestling.. even things that should never have been done Haha.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Wrestling is and will always be recycled storylines with a little twist if we are lucky, just enjoy it man.

Even the great NWO was recycled from another idea down in Japan, everything has pretty much been done in wrestling.. even things that should never have been done Haha.
    Yeah I know and understand that .. But all so close together ? 1 story line isnt even finished before the exact same one starts somewhere else

Quote Originally Posted by Sicksnuff17 View Post
    Yeah I know and understand that .. But all so close together ? 1 story line isnt even finished before the exact same one starts somewhere else
    Yeah granted that is a little weird and strange timing, I don't really watch TNA so I can't really speak on the subject.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

at this point, everything is stolen from the 90's early to 2000's

They go back and forth taking things; it's just a matter of who points it out and how much people actually talk about it.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Raw has been feeling like a bad episode of IMPACT.
    "I'm the tag team champions"- Matt Morgan/Daniel Bryan
    "I have footage of you two entering a hotel room" Daniels & Kaz/Vickie Guerrero
    "WHO ARE THESE GUYS?!?!" Aces & Eights/The Shield

You can say what you want about companies ripping each other off, but to me it seems that WWE has been ripping off IMPACT a lot recently. Maybe the fact that they've been realizing that a lot of the IWC has been saying that IMPACT has been producing a better wrestling show.
    Triple H: "let's just feed them 3 of their Internet darlings to make them shut the fuck up!" Hahaha

I had a comment for someone here, but I'd rather not get in to it.

Wrestling companies always take from others, granted not this close together..
    Profile Retired

Blog Entries
    didn't HHH and the billion dollar princess have something like this as well... matt hardy and lita.... edge and lita... as I have said many times on these forums there are only so many stories to be told eventually your going to have to spin the same story, as long as you do it well and have some originality, the fans shouldn't care that much. Though did anyone catch michelle beadles pun about kissing someone aj style? it was on raw and I giggled because either she is a genius or very lucky to land that pun.
    #TeamGeeky

Quote Originally Posted by Sicksnuff17 View Post
    Ok 1st we got Daniels and kazarian accusing Aj of having an affair with Dixie Carter .. WWE was accused of stealing that idea when Vickie accused AJ Lee and John Cena having an affair .. But now Austin Aries is accusing Bully Ray having and affair with Brooke Hogan

I say enough is enough of this crap but whos stealing from who ?
    Vince McMahon thinks he could do better then TNA, watch the opening of RAW now these days it's the same of TNA's guy who opens the show with his voice. Now on "Stealing" I wouldn't call it that it's just McMahon pushing TNA to give it all. And another thing whats up with Gut CHeck? Bruce Pichard, Taz and Al Snow...how do these guys spot the next World Champion if One is retired and two never won WORLD titles? (WWE, WCW, ECW) -Minus TAZ-

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!