Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Whos stealing from who ?

Ok 1st we got Daniels and kazarian accusing Aj of having an affair with Dixie Carter .. WWE was accused of stealing that idea when Vickie accused AJ Lee and John Cena having an affair .. But now Austin Aries is accusing Bully Ray having and affair with Brooke Hogan

I say enough is enough of this crap but whos stealing from who ?

Wrestling is and will always be recycled storylines with a little twist if we are lucky, just enjoy it man.

Even the great NWO was recycled from another idea down in Japan, everything has pretty much been done in wrestling.. even things that should never have been done Haha.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Wrestling is and will always be recycled storylines with a little twist if we are lucky, just enjoy it man.

Even the great NWO was recycled from another idea down in Japan, everything has pretty much been done in wrestling.. even things that should never have been done Haha.
    Yeah I know and understand that .. But all so close together ? 1 story line isnt even finished before the exact same one starts somewhere else

Quote Originally Posted by Sicksnuff17 View Post
    Yeah I know and understand that .. But all so close together ? 1 story line isnt even finished before the exact same one starts somewhere else
    Yeah granted that is a little weird and strange timing, I don't really watch TNA so I can't really speak on the subject.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Yeah i think its a little weird alright. I think TNA started a storyline that is similar because the other failed when Claire Lynch quit halfway through it.

Blog Entries
    TNA ripped off WWE when they decided to base their whole company on wrestling. True story. WWE so did that first.....

One undeniable facts remain though;

*Anyone who still maintains that one is ripping off the other has either stopped reading or is too fucking dense to get through to. You're wasting your breath fellas. Secure fans don't bother debating it. They just watch what they like and enjoy it and don't feel the need to one-up the other - a sure sign of small dick syndrome if ever there was one.

at this point, everything is stolen from the 90's early to 2000's

They go back and forth taking things; it's just a matter of who points it out and how much people actually talk about it.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by goodomens View Post
    at this point, everything is stolen from the 90's early to 2000's
    Wait....let me guess......I'm gonna say.....that's when you started watching......and have no interest or knowledge of what came before......and it's still your favourite era........am I close?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Wait....let me guess......I'm gonna say.....that's when you started watching......and have no interest or knowledge of what came before......and it's still your favourite era........am I close?
    if there is a topic which talks about wwe creative and with in the first 10 pages someone doesn't say something or allude to the attitude era the iwc would implode.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !