Hybrid View

Kofi Kingston ; ultimate midcarder or a Hell fire heel being held Down

What thoughts do any of you senior members have a bout kofi turning heel? I know he's cartoony but id love to see how aggressive he could be and turn like a switch and use that high octane offense as a weapon. Any ideas
    I am without regret I am devoid of shame I am the anti.Christ let em know the name

he would need a very very good new gimmick, but i think he is going to be in mid card forever , and its fine, never been a big fan

I think it could be possible but I think he'd have to snap like win mitb and fail
    I am without regret I am devoid of shame I am the anti.Christ let em know the name

I think Kofi is one of those rare superstars like Sting and Rey who just wouldn't get over as a heel. It'd be just uncomfortable and unnatural looking. I could be wrong, I've never seen him as a heel. It's like people telling me that John Cena would never get over as a heel and I have to remind them he was a heel, and a awesome one at that IMO.

I don't think Kofi will be a mid carder for life. We are in a transitional faze right now where the current main eventers are rounding that slow down corner and a lot of mid carders are going to get a shot here in the next couple of years to main event, to see if they can draw to be marketable to headline future events.

Kofi to me will win the WHC or WWE eventually, if he stays healthy. I can see him playing the underdog Rey Mysterio type character in the future winning the title a few times under tough circumstances or upsets.

The Kids love him and he's really marketable to kids.

Yeah but a possible turn could be refreshing. Thank you for giving your opinion ive read your posts before and I appreciate you taking the time

A heel turn would be refreshing. It would be interesting to see if he could pull it off. A more aggressive Kingston would be a treat to watch I believe. As far as him getting out of midcard status, it's possible but me personally I'm not quite sure he'll get there it's certainly possible though I wouldn't be surprised if it happened.

Destined to always be a midcarder i think.