View Poll Results: Will Ryback break Kane's Record?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, Ryback will destroy, because he needs to get fed more!

3 18.75%
  • No, he will most likely get eliminated after a few eliminations

13 81.25%
  • No, but someone one else will break the record at this rumble

0 0%

Threaded View

Today's Talk: Ryback and the Royal Rumble

Hello everyone and welcome to a new forum series I will be starting called Today's Talk. While we talk everyday about different things going on in the WWE, I will focus on particular topics that come to my mind and we will also have a poll. Today's Talk is about Ryback, the unstoppable force (unless you are the Shield). Ryback has been pushed to the sky with this being his third shot at the main gold, the WW Championship. With Royal Rumble around the corner and the Rock waiting, I think we can all assume that Ryback will not win. With CM Punk heading of to face Rock, Ryback will most likely be put in the royal rumble. Now, WWE is trying to make him unstoppable (Unless you are the Shield of course). With him going into the rumble, will he beat Kane's record 11 eliminations? My take on Today's Talk is that he possibly could! Depending on the size of the Rumble, why wouldn't the wwe try to make Ryback look like a dominant monster? Why not have him get 12 or 13 guys out? Do I think he will win the Rumble, No. We he be impressive in it, yes. So, I think it would be interesting to see Ryback defeat Kane's record of eliminations. What do you think? What is your take? Answer above, comment below and keep on coming back for tomorrow for another Today's Talk. Thanks!
    http://i.imgur.com/5pZdU5D.gif