View Poll Results: Will Ryback break Kane's Record?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, Ryback will destroy, because he needs to get fed more!

3 18.75%
  • No, he will most likely get eliminated after a few eliminations

13 81.25%
  • No, but someone one else will break the record at this rumble

0 0%

Hybrid View

Today's Talk: Ryback and the Royal Rumble

Hello everyone and welcome to a new forum series I will be starting called Today's Talk. While we talk everyday about different things going on in the WWE, I will focus on particular topics that come to my mind and we will also have a poll. Today's Talk is about Ryback, the unstoppable force (unless you are the Shield). Ryback has been pushed to the sky with this being his third shot at the main gold, the WW Championship. With Royal Rumble around the corner and the Rock waiting, I think we can all assume that Ryback will not win. With CM Punk heading of to face Rock, Ryback will most likely be put in the royal rumble. Now, WWE is trying to make him unstoppable (Unless you are the Shield of course). With him going into the rumble, will he beat Kane's record 11 eliminations? My take on Today's Talk is that he possibly could! Depending on the size of the Rumble, why wouldn't the wwe try to make Ryback look like a dominant monster? Why not have him get 12 or 13 guys out? Do I think he will win the Rumble, No. We he be impressive in it, yes. So, I think it would be interesting to see Ryback defeat Kane's record of eliminations. What do you think? What is your take? Answer above, comment below and keep on coming back for tomorrow for another Today's Talk. Thanks!
    http://i.imgur.com/5pZdU5D.gif

Blog Entries
    With there being talk of having Ryback vs Big Show at Wrestlemania, what about having Ryback win the RR and going on to face and beat Big Show for the WHC at Wrestlemania?
    Everyone is focusing so much on how the RR winner will challenge for the WWE championship with the Cena, Punk and Rock situation, nobody's thinking that the winner will face the WHC at Mania. I think it's a possibility.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    With there being talk of having Ryback vs Big Show at Wrestlemania, what about having Ryback win the RR and going on to face and beat Big Show for the WHC at Wrestlemania?
    Everyone is focusing so much on how the RR winner will challenge for the WWE championship with the Cena, Punk and Rock situation, nobody's thinking that the winner will face the WHC at Mania. I think it's a possibility.
    I totally agree. I believe that neither Rock, Punk or Cena will win the rumble. If you knew, since the brand split and two main titles, 70% of Royal Rumble Winners have challenged for the World Heavyweight Championship. But I have to ask you one question then, what about Dolph Ziggler? Would you have him hold the briefcase for a bit more time?
    http://i.imgur.com/5pZdU5D.gif

No I don't think Ryback should break Kane's RR record. Toss Kane a bone.

Now as for the RR and WM in general for Ryback, I'm sticking to my prediction. Ryback Dominates the RR for a period of time and then somehow by either interference or surprise entrant, Ryback gets eliminated by Brock Lesnar setting up a WM match between them.

Undertaker wins the RR via surprised entrant.

WM Card:

Lesnar vs Ryback
    Cena vs Rock 2 (Cena screws Rock at the RR, payback for the 2 times Rock screwed Cena, Punk Retains at the RR)
    Punk vs Undertaker (WM steak vs title steak)

I think he will eliminate 3 or 4 guys and everyone in there turns on him and over he goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Playboy Stevie V View Post
    No I don't think Ryback should break Kane's RR record. Toss Kane a bone.

Now as for the RR and WM in general for Ryback, I'm sticking to my prediction. Ryback Dominates the RR for a period of time and then somehow by either interference or surprise entrant, Ryback gets eliminated by Brock Lesnar setting up a WM match between them.

Undertaker wins the RR via surprised entrant.

WM Card:

Lesnar vs Ryback
    Cena vs Rock 2 (Cena screws Rock at the RR, payback for the 2 times Rock screwed Cena, Punk Retains at the RR)
    Punk vs Undertaker (WM steak vs title steak)
    Records are made to be broken. FEED ME MORE

Quote Originally Posted by ewantu2 View Post
    Records are made to be broken. FEED ME MORE
    They sure are, but I doubt his kayfabe brother's WM streak will ever be broken in my lifetime.