Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    That's not really what GG is asking for though. It's not at all unrealistic for a well built, athletic and strong female wrestler to be able to sell a good match with male wrestlers.

Put it this way, if people are so against a man facing a woman then opt out. I can't see IWA, BITW or any fed forcing anyone into a feud they don't want. Above all else people shouldn't forget that this isn't real, professional wrestling isn't real, your character isn't actually going to be hitting a girl.. it's all scripted!
    Sorry... I should have been more specific.... If a guy has a trouble with his character hitting a women, then create a women wrestler comparable to Athena and have fun with it. Just a thought bro.
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Sorry... I should have been more specific.... If a guy has a trouble with his character hitting a women, then create a women wrestler comparable to Athena and have fun with it. Just a thought bro.
    I'd rather they not face my character than having them create a character just so they don't have to use their male characters to fight me. It would take away what makes my character special if everyone who didn't want their male character to hit a woman created another character like mine hehe.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

It's an idea that some could use, it's a fair enough thing to do. But what i'm having trouble getting my head around is why in an efed/fantasy setting people have issues with men fighting women? I get that some guys still believe in chivalry and for example are outraged by domestic abuse, but this hardly qualifies as such. We're talking about a woman built like a man here, as fast as a man, as strong as a man and willing to fight any and all men around. For all intents and purposes, Athena is no different to any wrestler with a gimmick, it's just that her gimmick is that she's a woman who fights men.

But like I said, no one's gonna be forced into doing something they don't want to, i've turned story lines down before because I didn't want any part of them.

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

It's an idea that some could use, it's a fair enough thing to do. But what i'm having trouble getting my head around is why in an efed/fantasy setting people have issues with men fighting women? I get that some guys still believe in chivalry and for example are outraged by domestic abuse, but this hardly qualifies as such. We're talking about a woman built like a man here, as fast as a man, as strong as a man and willing to fight any and all men around. For all intents and purposes, Athena is no different to any wrestler with a gimmick, it's just that her gimmick is that she's a woman who fights men.

But like I said, no one's gonna be forced into doing something they don't want to, i've turned story lines down before because I didn't want any part of them.
    I do it for personal reasons bro.... I've seen my fair share of domestic abuse in my family with my sister being involved with an asshole that would beat her and then try to make amends, and she always went back to him. Finally, she left that loser. It's just not my type of thing and I have an issue with it, but like I said, it's just a 'too close to home' issue for me. But I do like the last part of your post, I'm in full agreement to that, it comes down to choice.
    ​​​

If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Blog Entries
    If that is the case then, I think it's somewhat of a sexist view of things. It's like viewing women as a weaker gender than men. Now i'm as opposed to hitting women as the next guy, but i'm equally against hitting men, children, animals. In an efed setting, saying your character cannot fight women is almost an admission that you feel your male character IS stronger without a doubt and it would be in bad taste to do the match.

Just my view on things, i'm sure most will disagree.
    I agree with that to a certain extent.

Quote Originally Posted by Rehmix View Post
    Hate to say it guys but Aladdin is spelled with two Ds
    I got excited damnit!

That's not really what GG is asking for though. It's not at all unrealistic for a well built, athletic and strong female wrestler to be able to sell a good match with male wrestlers.

Put it this way, if people are so against a man facing a woman then opt out. I can't see IWA, BITW or any fed forcing anyone into a feud they don't want. Above all else people shouldn't forget that this isn't real, professional wrestling isn't real, your character isn't actually going to be hitting a girl.. it's all scripted!
    I personally would of course ask first if the 2 parties were ok to work with each other if I was ever to invoke a man vs woman feud or match or whatever. More so after reading this thread, since some people seem insecure about the idea.
    But as you said, and as many have pointed out, this isn't real. I find it strange that anyone has a problem with having their made up character face a woman wrestler.

Regarding the bolded, I think that's what Jose and Dave's problem was. They were simply opposed to hitting a woman, even in make believe (sorry if I'm mistaken there, but I think that's what you both said)

We've seen Chyna facing male wrestlers, we've seen Beth Phoenix in the Royal Rumble and she's beat up males before, and I'm pretty sure that Awesome Kong has had her fair share of inter-gender matches.
    If real life guys haven't got a problem with grappling with women, then why should made up male wrestlers? It just comes across to me as people having a bit of an ego problem.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

The Trinity
    From my perspective, I ask myself two questions:

1 - Would Shining hit a woman?

2 - Would I be okay with that?

The answer to both of these being yes. After all, it's just e-fedding, it doesn't imitate real life. If it did, I'd be a religious freak going round blowing up churches and kidnapping those who didnt agree with me. If you don't want your character to be involved in a feud with a female wrestler, then just say no. It's that simple. You won't get kicked out of your fed for failing to comply with creative nor will you be treated differently.

Blog Entries
    Seriously i don't have a problem with that i believe the e-feds are for fun and not for personal egos,no fence Grind
    First of all, the subject of the main verb is past tense (was) which indicates something that is not currently happening. Second, you totally missed the rest of the sentence.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I agree with that to a certain extent.

I got excited damnit!

I personally would of course ask first if the 2 parties were ok to work with each other if I was ever to invoke a man vs woman feud or match or whatever. More so after reading this thread, since some people seem insecure about the idea.
    But as you said, and as many have pointed out, this isn't real. I find it strange that anyone has a problem with having their made up character face a woman wrestler.

Regarding the bolded, I think that's what Jose and Dave's problem was. They were simply opposed to hitting a woman, even in make believe (sorry if I'm mistaken there, but I think that's what you both said)

We've seen Chyna facing male wrestlers, we've seen Beth Phoenix in the Royal Rumble and she's beat up males before, and I'm pretty sure that Awesome Kong has had her fair share of inter-gender matches.
    If real life guys haven't got a problem with grappling with women, then why should made up male wrestlers? It just comes across to me as people having a bit of an ego problem.
    No mistake pal... but I like what you said in the beginning.... Just ask the 2 parties involved if they wouldn't mind doing that type of angle.
    ​​​

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I've no problem with booking Athena vs men, and I've no problem with having any of my characters face her. Lol, we've all played Street Fighter, and I bet none of you had a problem with unleashing a Dragon Punch or two on Chun Li or Cammy--I don't really see there being much difference here.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?

#FreeBodom

Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    I've no problem with booking Athena vs men, and I've no problem with having any of my characters face her. Lol, we've all played Street Fighter, and I bet none of you had a problem with unleashing a Dragon Punch or two on Chun Li or Cammy--I don't really see there being much difference here.
    Soul Calibur is moree like it...Nightmare swingin that sword all over the place....You are correct about that lol

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.