Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    I don't understand. If GG is ok with what?
    Well silly about Athena facing male characters and you are ok with that

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Hate to say it guys but Aladdin is spelled with two Ds

THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Oh and I'm fine with GG having a women wrestle men.

THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

i had signed up one of my tough female charaters up for the Grand Prix tournament but my opponent(the user) was not ok with it for the same reason. So i respected that, his views/beliefs, and replaced her with one of my male characters

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Well silly about Athena facing male characters and you are ok with that
    Well I don't feel silly about it because I'm not trying to sell the idea of Kelly Kelly beating men. This is a 6 ft tall woman that weighs 200 lbs. I've seen some of the male characters in the bio threads and many of them are shorter and weigh less than her so I do think it's credible. For those of you who have never seen my character this is what she looks like:

framed-photo.jpg
    bodybuildster-sterke-vrouw-amber-deluca-9.jpg

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Well I don't feel silly about it because I'm not trying to sell the idea of Kelly Kelly beating men. This is a 6 ft tall woman that weighs 200 lbs. I've seen some of the male characters in the bio threads and many of them are shorter and weigh less than her so I do think it's credible. For those of you who have never seen my character this is what she looks like:
    I never said that

What i meant if you want to see her wrestle male characters i can't see the reason why anyone would have a problem with that

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    I never said that

What i meant if you want to see her wrestle male characters i can't see the reason why anyone would have a problem with that
    SouthernBlood did.

My only problem was that woman defeating a much bigger character (think Ano Doom or Grind Bastard himself) fair and square, but then again, if D-Bry can beat Kane, why not?

I'll never beat a woman in real life, but this is wrestling, so if Athena wants to mess with one of my fellas, no problem (except for Miguel Tenorio, his chivalry wouldn't allow him to do it). And of course Lust will be eager to prove she's sexy and ruthless as hell.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Let's just us guys create some women wrestlers.... we did that on the WWE Fed and it the women's division has exploded.
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    SouthernBlood did.

My only problem was that woman defeating a much bigger character (think Ano Doom or Grind Bastard himself) fair and square, but then again, if D-Bry can beat Kane, why not?

I'll never beat a woman in real life, but this is wrestling, so if Athena wants to mess with one of my fellas, no problem (except for Miguel Tenorio, his chivalry wouldn't allow him to do it). And of course Lust will be eager to prove she's sexy and ruthless as hell.
    Seriously i don't have a problem with that i believe the e-feds are for fun and not for personal egos,no fence Grind

Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Let's just us guys create some women wrestlers.... we did that on the WWE Fed and it the women's division has exploded.
    That's not really what GG is asking for though. It's not at all unrealistic for a well built, athletic and strong female wrestler to be able to sell a good match with male wrestlers.

Put it this way, if people are so against a man facing a woman then opt out. I can't see IWA, BITW or any fed forcing anyone into a feud they don't want. Above all else people shouldn't forget that this isn't real, professional wrestling isn't real, your character isn't actually going to be hitting a girl.. it's all scripted!

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole