Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Whoa! Tommy Thunder just used a heart. It's okay.. I love Aladin too. <3
    LOL! That's sig worthy! Rob told me to cut down on sig quotes, but that's going in there TDA!

However...

But seriously, Aladin, how can you not <3 that film!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Here's my two cents. In my opinion it doesn't matter the dynamic of a match, whether it be male vs male, female vs male or female vs female, losing is a part of fedding, and some people just don't enjoy losing full stop. But when you do throw it out there that it's a female beating a male, despite this being all about the shits n giggs, some guys would take that as a shot to their masculinity. As silly as that would be.

When it comes to my characters, i've already been able to imagine a Malcolm Adonis vs Athena story line and it'd be hilarious. Malcolm losing a match to Athena wouldn't bother me in any way.

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    Here's my two cents. In my opinion it doesn't matter the dynamic of a match, whether it be male vs male, female vs male or female vs female, losing is a part of fedding, and some people just don't enjoy losing full stop. But when you do throw it out there that it's a female beating a male, despite this being all about the shits n giggs, some guys would take that as a shot to their masculinity. As silly as that would be.

When it comes to my characters, i've already been able to imagine a Malcolm Adonis vs Athena story line and it'd be hilarious. Malcolm losing a match to Athena wouldn't bother me in any way.
    Well according to those who are opposed to the idea here, their opposition isn't about their character losing to a woman, it's something more personal it seems.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

IDK. I have no real serious ethical problems I guess,But as long as It's someone like Athena at least it def helps,me personally Ano Doom is Six and a half feet and nearly 400...Close to halfway there at least...Just dont put him in there with someone the size of say,Kelly Kelly...That's just too far with the realm of possibilty...If they're at least somewhat believable like Athena though...Then he doesn't care....Destroy everyone lol.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    IDK. I have no real serious ethical problems I guess,But as long as It's someone like Athena at least it def helps,me personally Ano Doom is Six and a half feet and nearly 400...Close to halfway there at least...Just dont put him in there with someone the size of say,Kelly Kelly...That's just too far with the realm of possibilty...If they're at least somewhat believable like Athena though...Then he doesn't care....Destroy everyone lol.
    Aww that's very sweet in a very weird way lol.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Well according to those who are opposed to the idea here, their opposition isn't about their character losing to a woman, it's something more personal it seems.
    If that is the case then, I think it's somewhat of a sexist view of things. It's like viewing women as a weaker gender than men. Now i'm as opposed to hitting women as the next guy, but i'm equally against hitting men, children, animals. In an efed setting, saying your character cannot fight women is almost an admission that you feel your male character IS stronger without a doubt and it would be in bad taste to do the match.

Just my view on things, i'm sure most will disagree.

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Blog Entries
    Don't have a problem with it at all. Facts are facts, some women would beat some men in a fight. True, on average a man would beat a women, but Athena certainly isn't average
    "The Best of British" Rob Rage

HWA Midcarder of the Year 2011
    Longest Reigning HWA Universal Champion Ever
    EWA, HWA, AWF, JBW, IWA & BitW Legend
    Real HWA Supremacy World Champion
    IWA Insane Asylum Winner 2012
    First Ever JBW Underground Champion
    EWN Midcarder of the Year 2012
    EWN Promo of the Year 2012

I'm just gonna say this if GG is ok with that i don't think we have a problem here

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    I'm just gonna say this if GG is ok with that i don't think we have a problem here
    I don't understand. If GG is ok with what?

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Also it will be nice to see her using a male character.That will be interesting and a challenge

Damn you Tommy,i just quoted my self

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....