Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Really people? Some of you actually would have a problem losing to a female character?

This really shouldn't even be a bigass debate really.

If Female wrestler X is doing quality promos, arguably 1 of the better characters and doing a hell of a lot more hard work/outstanding promos then Male wrestler Y why in the hell wouldn't she be beating characters that aren't as good? Why wouldn't she win big titles? Because you suffer from the sin of Pride too much? For shame.

I'm 100% for women beating VHX, even beating him for titles or making him tap out like a bitch. If you've earned it, you've earned it.
    I really appreciate that Van . The whole e-fed experience is suppose to be about having fun and I feel sometimes people take it too seriously. In my opinion, the whole taboo of men hitting women comes from the general concept that women are not as strong as men and aren't able to defend themselves which makes it abuse, however, in the case of a woman who does not meet that criteria and is more than capable of defending herself then it's not abuse at all, specially in a wrestling scenario. I once again stress the fact that there aren't many women in e-fedding and even the guys with female characters rarely do IC'ing as their female characters which in turn leaves the rare female e-fedder unable to contribute much to the IC'ing as she has nobody to do it with. That hasn't been an issue for me when I've played as Athena as my "target audience" has changed and become wider.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX;687931[B
    ]Really people? Some of you actually would have a problem losing to a female character?[/B]

If Female wrestler X is doing quality promos, arguably 1 of the better characters and doing a hell of a lot more hard work/outstanding promos then Male wrestler Y why in the hell wouldn't she be beating characters that aren't as good? Why wouldn't she win big titles? Because you suffer from the sin of Pride too much? For shame.

I'm 100% for women beating VHX, even beating him for titles or making him tap out like a bitch. If you've earned it, you've earned it.
    No, no you've missed the point man. If you read the thread that's not the problem that some people here have. It's the problem of them literally hitting a woman. They don't want to be seen/portrayed as someone who is, what we in the UK would call, a 'wife/woman beater', since their character is essentially themselves.
    It's nothing to do with losing to a woman I don't think. Anyone who's thinking like that is simply sexist, but again, from what we've gathered from this thread, that isn't the problem here.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

I have no problem letting TDA fight women. It would just be the first time he wrestled them without making them assume the missionary position (JK). But I seriously have no problem with it. There's so many logical ways for Athena to get a victory over a male or for a male to score a victory over her. Sure it could bruise some egos but I think she would be an equal match for Heavyweights and Light Heavyweights. Super Heavyweights might be a little bit of a match, but I think Athena has no limits nor should anyone limit themselves in an efed. Simply put~
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    I have no problem letting TDA fight women. It would just be the first time he wrestled them without making them assume the missionary position (JK). But I seriously have no problem with it. There's so many logical ways for Athena to get a victory over a male or for a male to score a victory over her. Sure it could bruise some egos but I think she would be an equal match for Heavyweights and Light Heavyweights. Super Heavyweights might be a little bit of a match, but I think Athena has no limits nor should anyone limit themselves in an efed. Simply put~
    I agree her odds of beating super heavyweights aren't good, but would they really be worse than the odds of someone like Chavo or Rey or Evan Bourne beating a super heavyweight? Most of the times those characters will lose to a super heavyweight and that wouldn't make me cry if the same happened to Athena so it's not like I'm expecting to win every match, but on rare occasions smaller characters have managed to beat a bigger one maybe through the use of a weapon, interference or plain luck so the same could apply to her.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena

Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    I agree her odds of beating super heavyweights aren't good, but would they really be worse than the odds of someone like Chavo or Rey or Evan Bourne beating a super heavyweight? Most of the times those characters will lose to a super heavyweight and that wouldn't make me cry if the same happened to Athena so it's not like I'm expecting to win every match, but on rare occasions smaller characters have managed to beat a bigger one maybe through the use of a weapon, interference or plain luck so the same could apply to her.
    Glamour Girl... just go wherever you want to go and Kick Ass!!! That's what the e-fed is all about...
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Blog Entries
    Really people? Some of you actually would have a problem losing to a female character?

The character would. He's fucking Pride!!! LOL

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    No, no you've missed the point man. If you read the thread that's not the problem that some people here have. It's the problem of them literally hitting a woman. They don't want to be seen/portrayed as someone who is, what we in the UK would call, a 'wife/woman beater', since their character is essentially themselves.
    It's nothing to do with losing to a woman I don't think. Anyone who's thinking like that is simply sexist, but again, from what we've gathered from this thread, that isn't the problem here.
    It's a kind of both factor actually. You've probably seen more people before I started who would take losing to a female wrestler incredibly badly.

I don't really see how that can be a massive factor either honestly since we're not actually fighting each other. I can see what you're saying but this' EFedding. It's not real so we're not hitting any women and they're not doing the other domestic violence of beating up men.

I also don't really see any of us reading a scene were a female wrestlers beating down by people and think "OH COOL. IMMA TRY THIS IN REAL LIFE! HUEHUEHUEHUE!"

It's a kind of both factor actually. You've probably seen more people before I started who would take losing to a female wrestler incredibly badly.

I don't really see how that can be a massive factor either honestly since we're not actually fighting each other. I can see what you're saying but this' EFedding. It's not real so we're not hitting any women and they're not doing the other domestic violence of beating up men.

I also don't really see any of us reading a scene were a female wrestlers beating down by people and think "OH COOL. IMMA TRY THIS IN REAL LIFE! HUEHUEHUEHUE!"
    I agree again Van. Did anyone who saw Chyna wrestling guys back in the day or Jacqueline when she faced Chavo Guerrero or Lita and Trish vs Jericho and Christian feel they were being abused? Granted Lita and Trish can't hold their own against a man so it's not a fair fight and Jackie's small, but strong and very skilled so it wasn't that uneven, but still Chyna faced men most of her career and many men loved seeing her and were fans of hers. They didn't watch Chyna wrestle and win or lose and think she was the victim of abuse I assume.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena

I really like the feud between Athena and Damian- mainly because my role as Damian is a gay guy- it proves for entertainment.

Beyond that, I have enjoyed the man-esque women in wrestling for the most part- namely Chyna and a some of Beth's work. It worked for them, so it should work in an e-fed for Athena.

But yeah, I feel fine using Damian against Athena, and I found it hilarious in a way that Whiz lost to her.

I'm the guy in the back with the red wig.

Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]

A Woman in a Man's World will work Glamour Girl and can be successful in the efeds.... Tyndall is here, and it has worked beautifully....
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!