Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    That's not really what GG is asking for though. It's not at all unrealistic for a well built, athletic and strong female wrestler to be able to sell a good match with male wrestlers.

Put it this way, if people are so against a man facing a woman then opt out. I can't see IWA, BITW or any fed forcing anyone into a feud they don't want. Above all else people shouldn't forget that this isn't real, professional wrestling isn't real, your character isn't actually going to be hitting a girl.. it's all scripted!
    Exactly. I have nothing against the Athena character, as I frankly think its different. My only problem is thinking of who I could have her feud with, that the other person might not make a stink ya know? But if i were to start a feud with Athena and another male star and the user didn't like the idea, I'd of course have that character bow out of the feud.

Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    He means when the Dudleyz were in WWE. They used to be faces and they'd put a lot of women through tables including Lita, Trish, Terri, etc and they never seemed to get heat for it except one time when they did it to Trish by accident.
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    They were good guys faces but now WWE became PG.The rock hit a girl Stone cold hit a girl almost everyone in the past
    I know what he was on about..

Okay, forget the dudleys.. I think the point has already been made Haha!

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Why doesn't Athena have a Brother come into a fed your interested in

Just like guys have created a female character

You can create a guy wrestler to expand yourself.. Like Athen the Powerful !

That way there is not a problem at all in somebody putting you over

Wtchu think Glamour Girl?

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Quote Originally Posted by chunkkynutzzz View Post
    Why doesn't Athena have a Brother come into a fed your interested in

Just like guys have created a female character

You can create a guy wrestler to expand yourself.. Like Athen the Powerful !

That way there is not a problem at all in somebody putting you over

Wtchu think Glamour Girl?
    There are tons of guys in these e-feds. What's gained by me creating one more? Athena could credibly beat up many guys so why does she need a brother to do it? I'm fine with some guys not wanting to face her at all and just wanted to find out how many were cool with it and how many were opposed. As a woman in the men's division Athena is different and special. Sure some guys have created female characters, but very few are invested in them and you can tell by the lack of IC'ing as those characters. Their characters are kind of just there to wrestle and do the occasional promo. Playing the role of a male character wouldn't make me happier, but I appreciate the advice.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Some users see their characters as an extension of themselves except turned up and they just don't want to see them attack a woman. With that said, I see Hawk as a super turned up version of myself a bit and don't mind it since it's fantasy but to an extent of normal matches, I do not want to be involved in assulting female characters with weapons thought
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    Current EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to Present)
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    Current IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to Present)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to Present)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Banned
    Blog Entries
    For me, it would depend on my character used. Artemis, RedRuM wouldn't have a problem... Abraham and Sandman would. Butcher and Macabre wouldn't mind either, its a horror movie to them. It just depends on who it is and if they have multiple characters, who they're using as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    For me, it would depend on my character used. Artemis, RedRuM wouldn't have a problem... Abraham and Sandman would. Butcher and Macabre wouldn't mind either, its a horror movie to them. It just depends on who it is and if they have multiple characters, who they're using as well.
    This fucking toolbag hit it right on the head. I'd whoop your ass any day of the week that ends in Y. They need to give you a match ASAP so we can all see if you break a nail or not, freak.

For me I don't mind, it would be fun and interesting reading the promos and story lines between the two. Also as long it works because if she is a face, I don't want to my character to fight her but, if she is a heel, my character wouldn't hesitate to try his best to win .

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Blog Entries
    Really people? Some of you actually would have a problem losing to a female character?

This really shouldn't even be a bigass debate really.

If Female wrestler X is doing quality promos, arguably 1 of the better characters and doing a hell of a lot more hard work/outstanding promos then Male wrestler Y why in the hell wouldn't she be beating characters that aren't as good? Why wouldn't she win big titles? Because you suffer from the sin of Pride too much? For shame.

I'm 100% for women beating VHX, even beating him for titles or making him tap out like a bitch. If you've earned it, you've earned it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Really people? Some of you actually would have a problem losing to a female character?

This really shouldn't even be a bigass debate really.

If Female wrestler X is doing quality promos, arguably 1 of the better characters and doing a hell of a lot more hard work/outstanding promos then Male wrestler Y why in the hell wouldn't she be beating characters that aren't as good? Why wouldn't she win big titles? Because you suffer from the sin of Pride too much? For shame.

I'm 100% for women beating VHX, even beating him for titles or making him tap out like a bitch. If you've earned it, you've earned it.
    Seconded.

10 char.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy