Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    I think Holy Jose makes a very good point, Yes it's not real.. but if you are playing the good guy face, how are you going to look by hitting a women? However GG knows how I feel about this.. and I will support her any way I can.
    Bully Rey smashing girls through tables people loved that

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    No mistake pal... but I like what you said in the beginning.... Just ask the 2 parties involved if they wouldn't mind doing that type of angle.
    Cool, just checking!
    But yeah, I would have asked before anyway, but after seeing in this thread that some are opposed to it I'll 100% be checking to make sure now. As Torphy said, I won't force anyone to do something that they don't want to, as long as there's a logical and reasonable excuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    I've no problem with booking Athena vs men, and I've no problem with having any of my characters face her. Lol, we've all played Street Fighter, and I bet none of you had a problem with unleashing a Dragon Punch or two on Chun Li or Cammy--I don't really see there being much difference here.
    Exactly man. As I said earlier, in real life you wouldn't hesitate for a second to hit a woman in a video game (such as Street Fighter) or whatever, and that's no different to what we're doing here.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Cool, just checking!
    But yeah, I would have asked before anyway, but after seeing in this thread that some are opposed to it I'll 100% be checking to make sure now. As Torphy said, I won't force anyone to do something that they don't want to, as long as there's a logical and reasonable excuse.

Exactly man. As I said earlier, in real life you wouldn't hesitate for a second to hit a woman in a video game (such as Street Fighter) or whatever, and that's no different to what we're doing here.
    100% agree with that

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Bully Rey smashing girls through tables people loved that
    Is Bully ray good guy face? Yeah.. didn't think so.

Lets do it like this.. can you see Cena doing that? No... so I guess what I'm saying is.. it would depend on the character and the feud she's in for it to work in my opinion.

Would I be happy with Athena beating my character, it's fine with me.. GG is a friend and anyway I can help her like others have helped me then awesome!.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

I think Tommy has it right as others have said.. as long as the booking is right, both parties are happy then fine.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Blog Entries

Lets do it like this.. can you see Cena doing that? No... so I guess what I'm saying is.. it would depend on the character and the feud she's in for it to work in my opinion.

Would I be happy with Athena beating my character, it's fine with me.. GG is a friend and anyway I can help her like others have helped me then awesome!.
    I think he means in the past man.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I think he means in the past man.
    It's hard to know what Magg's is ever on about.. Even then, The Dudley's were never baby face good guys, plus it was the attitude era we have all gone PG now!

IWA:

HWA:

General:

He means when the Dudleyz were in WWE. They used to be faces and they'd put a lot of women through tables including Lita, Trish, Terri, etc and they never seemed to get heat for it except one time when they did it to Trish by accident.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

It's hard to know what Magg's is ever on about.. Even then, The Dudley's were never baby face good guys, plus it was the attitude era we have all gone PG now!

They were good guys faces but now WWE became PG.The rock hit a girl Stone cold hit a girl almost everyone in the past

Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    He means when the Dudleyz were in WWE. They used to be faces and they'd put a lot of women through tables including Lita, Trish, Terri, etc and they never seemed to get heat for it except one time when they did it to Trish by accident.
    And even more heat watching Lita hitting guys

Oh akbar....