Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    First of all, the subject of the main verb is past tense (was) which indicates something that is not currently happening. Second, you totally missed the rest of the sentence.
    No i read what you said bro

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    No i read what you said bro
    ?????????? I said I had, andafter thinking about it, I don't have it anymore.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

My intention with this thread isn't to change anyone's mind, however, it would be great if I could. My intention is to find out just how high the level of opposition would be to it. Although Athena hasn't done much yet I enjoy IC'ing as her and part of the reason I enjoy is because 99% of the characters in these e-feds are men so not only is my character unique, but also she gets to do IC'ing with all you guys (something that my other characters just don't get to do). When I do IC'ing as my character Eden most of the time most of the male characters won't comment to what I say (unless it's specifically directed at them), they won't acknowledge her presence and unless there are other female characters IC'ing (props to Scribbler and eyehatecena for this) I won't be very invested in the IC'ing. That's not an issue when I do IC'ing as Athena, whom is perceived as an equal to the male characters and thus not ignored.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

?????????? I said I had, andafter thinking about it, I don't have it anymore.
    You kinda lost me now

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

My character would suplex a dog through a flaming table if it meant holding on to his world title. Therefore he would have no problem wrestling a female if she could hold her own It would certainly be a new refreshing storyline.
    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    You kinda lost me now
    Seems like both have a problem with English LOL.

In any case: I thought that could be a problem, but I remembered that smaller men defeating much bigger men it's common in wrestling, then realized there is no problem at all.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Seems like both have a problem with English LOL.

In any case: I thought that could be a problem, but I remembered that smaller men defeating much bigger men it's common in wrestling, then realized there is no problem at all.
    Unfortunately

Oh hes i agree with that.And another good example is Chyna beating Jericho for the IC title one of the best wrestlers in history

Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Unfortunately

Oh hes i agree with that.And another good example is Chyna beating Jericho for the IC title one of the best wrestlers in history
    Therefore, no problems for me (user behind the characters), except for MT, but that's the way the character works, nothing more, nothing less.

Also check TWE!!

Therefore, no problems for me (user behind the characters), except for MT, but that's the way the character works, nothing more, nothing less.
    Understandable

Oh akbar....

I think Holy Jose makes a very good point, Yes it's not real.. but if you are playing the good guy face, how are you going to look by hitting a women? However GG knows how I feel about this.. and I will support her any way I can.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.