Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    I agree with HolyJose.... not even in efedding would I want my character to wrestle a woman, whether she's fit or not. Maybe it's a hispanic culture thing. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
    I don't think it's a hispanic thing since I believe women face men all the time in Mexico and in Puerto Rico I've also seen a few intergender matches. I respect your opinion anyway though.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

In tha North Town, making "That Money Money...Yeah Yeah...That Money Money...Yeah Yeah"!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    I agree with HolyJose.... not even in efedding would I want my character to wrestle a woman, whether she's fit or not. Maybe it's a hispanic culture thing. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
    It's just fantasy plus there are women that can hold their own against any man out there. Wrestling is a sport, if an athlete is physically fit enough to compete at the top level of any sport, male or female, they should not be held back.

And this has nothing to do with being hispanic or catholic or any of that. I am both of those and that is my belief on this topic.

"I am my own worst enemy, I'm not the smartest mutha fucka n shit and I don't pretend to be."

Quote Originally Posted by SLEEPY LOCO1 View Post
    It's just fantasy plus there are women that can hold their own against any man out there. Wrestling is a sport, if an athlete is physically fit enough to compete at the top level of any sport, male or female, they should not be held back.

And this has nothing to do with being hispanic or catholic or any of that. I am both of those and that is my belief on this topic.
    I am actually hispanic myself and don't find the idea of men hitting women to be taboo because of a cultural sense, but rather due to the fact that women are usually more fragile than men and not capable of defending themselves and that's where I believe that the idea of men hitting women being wrong comes from the idea that it's in fact abuse and not like 2 men fighting since it's assumed they can defend each other better. The same applies to hitting children, the taboo comes from hurting someone who can't defend himself.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    I LOVE Aladin! <3

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    i get what you are saying HJ but this is all make believe, just as it is in wwe,tna,roh...etc. And just like in movies and books- though in those they do go a bit too far at times. Would i ever hit a woman? Of course not, but as far as these make believe characters, much like the wrestling seen on tv, its not real fighting or hitting. I dont see it being a problem here though some will think differently and they have that right to.
    Quote Originally Posted by SLEEPY LOCO1 View Post

Exactly guys. Just as you'd hit a woman in a video game (we've all done that in GTA (for example)), I don't see why you'd need to think twice before doing it in e-fedding.
    It's fantasy. You should be able to open your mind up to do the unthinkable/un-doable etc.

As EHC said, I would NEVER hit a woman in real life, of course not, but this is e-fedding for crying out loud. It's made up, not real. Te whole point is that we have a creative platform to do things that we wouldn't be able to do in real life.
    That's just my take on things.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    See a lot of us see our characters as an extension of who we are or wish to be. A lot of us do not wish to be hitting another women it doesn't matter how fit or how much stronger they are it's about morals and values even in a fantasy setting. We want to up keep that of who we are
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I LOVE Aladin! <3

Whoa! Tommy Thunder just used a heart. It's okay.. I love Aladin too. <3
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    See a lot of us see our characters as an extension of who we are or wish to be. A lot of us do not wish to be hitting another women it doesn't matter how fit or how much stronger they are it's about morals and values even in a fantasy setting. We want to up keep that of who we are
    That's fair enough. I can understand that.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

and the way i look at it, Glamour Girl, Panda and Ashleypunk and any other female user who waants to take part in efeding shouldn't have to create male wrestlers if they don't want to just to compete with men. Glamours Athena is like Chyna- she looked just as credible in the ring with a man as with a woman.

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    That's what I'm trying to say myself.... I love to efed as a way to escape some crappy things that go on in my life, more of an escape from reality and just have some fun, but to me, hitting a woman, efed or not, doesn't seem right to me.... That's just me. I like my characters to be tough SOBs, but I do have a fine line.
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!