Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

A Woman in a Man's World

As many of you e-fedders have noticed my character Athena has just recently debuted in IWA and is set to debut soon at BITW I. She's not the usual "Diva" and she instead has a more Chyna-like role in the sense that Athena's character is meant to be a woman who's an equal to men in the ring and faces them instead of facing other women. I know some guys are not fond of the idea of facing a woman and feel like maybe losing to a woman makes them look bad. I've gotten to talk to many e-fedders about this already, but through this thread I get to hear from many more of you so please let me know what you think.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    As many of you e-fedders have noticed my character Athena has just recently debuted in IWA and is set to debut soon at BITW I. She's not the usual "Diva" and she instead has a more Chyna-like role in the sense that Athena's character is meant to be a woman who's an equal to men in the ring and faces them instead of facing other women. I know some guys are not fond of the idea of facing a woman and feel like maybe losing to a woman makes them look bad. I've gotten to talk to many e-fedders about this already, but through this thread I get to hear from many more of you so please let me know what you think.

Hey
    Heres the thing, women are strong and dominent, men should not feel down about this prospect but, revel in the fun of the fed

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

In tha North Town, making "That Money Money...Yeah Yeah...That Money Money...Yeah Yeah"!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    I would like to read that I don't have any problem with it, I like your character would actually like to work a promo with you sometime. I like how you have rolled with some of the things said and I hope you don't think from what I say while I am ICing that I have a problem with your character. Most of the time I'm just trying to be funny.

"I am my own worst enemy, I'm not the smartest mutha fucka n shit and I don't pretend to be."

Quote Originally Posted by SLEEPY LOCO1 View Post
    I would like to read that I don't have any problem with it, I like your character would actually like to work a promo with you sometime. I like how you have rolled with some of the things said and I hope you don't think from what I say while I am ICing that I have a problem with your character. Most of the time I'm just trying to be funny.
    Of course not lol. I can't expect to play a very strong woman like Athena without the jokes about being a tranny, a freak and a man lol. In truth, women who work out so much do lose some of their feminine qualities and look more masculine. My character doesn't expect any special treatment in that sense, no pussyfooting around the obvious.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena

Blog Entries
    As I've stated in our past chats, I don't think there's a problem with women facing guys. It's happened in real wrestling and worked, so why not in e-fed wrestling?
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    I don't think it's a matter of losing to a women that bothers some guys it's the whole they'd have to hit a women and a lot of guys on here are very chivalrous like myself and feel even in fantasy we'd never hurt a women
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    I don't think it's a matter of losing to a women that bothers some guys it's the whole they'd have to hit a women and a lot of guys on here are very chivalrous like myself and feel even in fantasy we'd never hurt a women
    That's a fair point, but then again in this situation it's not abuse it's competition. My character weighs 200 lbs and can bench press 285 lbs so it's safe to say that a woman like that wouldn't be hurt as easily as an average build woman would be. She'd also be able to hurt a man much more easily than an average sized woman so I believe the credibility is there in order to avoid any shame for a man who'd lose to her.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena

Blog Entries
    You really think that's the problem? It's fantasy. Being afraid of hitting a woman in a fantasy world is ridiculous if you ask me.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

I agree with HolyJose.... not even in efedding would I want my character to wrestle a woman, whether she's fit or not. Maybe it's a hispanic culture thing. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

i get what you are saying HJ but this is all make believe, just as it is in wwe,tna,roh...etc. And just like in movies and books- though in those they do go a bit too far at times. Would i ever hit a woman? Of course not, but as far as these make believe characters, much like the wrestling seen on tv, its not real fighting or hitting. I dont see it being a problem here though some will think differently and they have that right to.

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young