Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    Soda drinkers will still be considered straight edge.
    wait aren't you straight edge? do you have any insight on this issue?
    #BeJelly

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    So, bourbon and coke is cool then?

As I stated above, I reckon there will become different types of straight edge. If there isn't already.
    Yes. Ive stated that already but no one listens to me. *sulks in corner*

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    wait aren't you straight edge? do you have any insight on this issue?
    Aww Dennis remembered. XD

Blog Entries
    Yes. Ive stated that already but no one listens to me. *sulks in corner*
    You can't really blame them with the sigs you have. As if anyone can keep their mind on what you write when........

....huh? What were you saying?

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    You can't really blame them with the sigs you have. As if anyone can keep their mind on what you write when........

....huh? What were you saying?

Shuddap Rob! XD Here is a good explanation on what Straight Edge is. He also goes with the original idea (which most do) and a rather "updated" idea.
    http://history.louisvillehardcore.co...raight_Edge.3F

Blog Entries
    Shuddap Rob! XD Here is a good explanation on what Straight Edge is. He also goes with the original idea (which most do) and a rather "updated" idea.
    http://history.louisvillehardcore.co...raight_Edge.3F
    so even they question if caffeine is something that is ok for a straight edge person to drink.
    #BeJelly

I hope this doesnt belong in that other topic(LOL) ,but,to me at least...Straight edge is free of all addictions and drugs...Full clear mind and will power.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

there are already varying levels of straight edge. Some sects are only strict against the use of recreational drugs. Some sects go as far as not using over the counter cold medicine, and some will even shun caffeine. In the most hardcore form of straight edge, they practice abstinence (no sex til your married) and will even shun the eating of any meat or even dairy products because they come from animals. Personally, I would consider myself minor straight edge as i have created my own sect starting now, its good as long as it comes naturally from the earth. Meaning Alcohol is bad because it is made, but weed is good because it is grown from the earth. But that probably makes me closer to a hippy than a straight edge person, so i will call my beliefs "jagged edge"
    "What was dat honey? Oh dat was da dragon screw leg whip!" -Dusty Rhodes on commentary during Rey Mysterio jr. vs. Eddie Guerrero at Halloween Havoc '96

After years of shrugging it off, Cena's beginning to get annoyed by his haters.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by masakaritko View Post
    there are already varying levels of straight edge. Some sects are only strict against the use of recreational drugs. Some sects go as far as not using over the counter cold medicine, and some will even shun caffeine. In the most hardcore form of straight edge, they practice abstinence (no sex til your married) and will even shun the eating of any meat or even dairy products because they come from animals. Personally, I would consider myself minor straight edge as i have created my own sect starting now, its good as long as it comes naturally from the earth. Meaning Alcohol is bad because it is made, but weed is good because it is grown from the earth. But that probably makes me closer to a hippy than a straight edge person, so i will call my beliefs "jagged edge"
    yes I don't think punk would smoke pot
    #BeJelly

Quote Originally Posted by masakaritko View Post
    That reminds me there's also Straight Edge Vegan. *mind explodes*