Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Blog Entries
    I think depends on the level of straight edge the person is, I do think considering not ingest caffeine it's little extreme though

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead View Post
    I think depends on the level of straight edge the person is, I do think considering not ingest caffeine it's little extreme though
    You'd have to remove soda, tea, coffee, candy, etc.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    You'd have to remove soda, tea, coffee, candy, etc.
    I'll probably die LOL

Blog Entries
    Just thought this should be said... I turn 21 in less than 2 weeks... straight edge people will shake their heads Though for the most part I don't understand what is the big deal with not drinking caffeine... it's not hard... soda kind of tastes gross.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Just thought this should be said... I turn 21 in less than 2 weeks... straight edge people will shake their heads Though for the most part I don't understand what is the big deal with not drinking caffeine... it's not hard... soda kind of tastes gross.
    *high fives Dennis for being a fellow December baby* Have fun. Dont do it too much and keel over and have a picture taken of you on the floor.

Blog Entries
    *high fives Dennis for being a fellow December baby* Have fun. Dont do it too much and keel over and have a picture taken of you on the floor.
    I think I will stay out of that trouble. I don't hang out with a partying type of group... so drinking at all will be out of our norm. happy early birthday!

#temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Because it can become a vice and addiction....Which =no.

EDIT:I just realized I misread this ,nevermind lol

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    It really sucks you have to wait until you're 21 to drink alcohol, maybe it explains DrunkJose LOL

I think I will stay out of that trouble. I don't hang out with a partying type of group... so drinking at all will be out of our norm. happy early birthday!
    You also have to cut out tea, coffee and candy and supplements and junk like that. Sometimes it's easy and sometimes its hard. I remember watching the Best in the World documentary and Punk just became a vegetarian and stuck to it. Even with the doubt of those close to him. It just depends what you're accustomed to.

IT'S MY BIRFDAY!...oh wait, no it's not.

Blog Entries
    You also have to cut out tea, coffee and candy and supplements and junk like that. Sometimes it's easy and sometimes its hard. I remember watching the Best in the World documentary and Punk just became a vegetarian and stuck to it. Even with the doubt of those close to him. It just depends what you're accustomed to.

IT'S MY BIRFDAY!...oh wait, no it's not.
    I know it's easy to give up soda for me... but candy just seems so awesome once in a while. Punk is a good man if he can stay away from candy.