Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1

    A 10 Time World Champion?

    Am I the only one that noticed that the announcers refer to John Cena as a 10 time world Champion in the WWE?
    I'm pretty sure he's a 12 time world champion. 10 times the WWE Champion & 2 times the WWE World Heavyweight Champion? Do you guys think WWE is choosing to ignore Cena's World Heavyweight title reigns? Are they doing it on purpose? Or are they just THAT clueless? Thoughts?

  2. #2
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,395
    Blog Entries
    10
    I have noticed them calling him a ten time champion in reference to the wwe title belt... I think I have actually heard michael cole mention the fact that it's not considered his world heavyweight reigns.
    #TeamGeeky


  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I have noticed them calling him a ten time champion in reference to the wwe title belt... I think I have actually heard michael cole mention the fact that it's not considered his world heavyweight reigns.
    I just think it's a little weird that they wouldn't mention his world heavyweight title reigns, considering how great they always want him to look.

  4. #4
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,395
    Blog Entries
    10
    I think the only reason they mention the fact he is a ten time wwe champion is because it's a record. which does make him look better than 12 overall which is 4 behind the record.
    #TeamGeeky


  5. #5
    They say 10 times WWE champion and i heard them a lot of times saying John is a 10 time WWE champion and 2 times world heavyweight champion




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  6. #6
    The Trinity Pumpkinhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The PumpkinWorld
    Posts
    2,649
    Blog Entries
    1
    Yeah pretty sure they refer to him as 10 time WWE champion, not 10 time World champion

    What I do remember is when Rey Mysterio won his firat World Heavyweight title, they called "World champion Rey Mysterio" instead of "World Heavyweight champion Rey Mysterio"

  7. #7
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,395
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead View Post
    Yeah pretty sure they refer to him as 10 time WWE champion, not 10 time World champion

    What I do remember is when Rey Mysterio won his firat World Heavyweight title, they called "World champion Rey Mysterio" instead of "World Heavyweight champion Rey Mysterio"
    did they do the same thing for daniel bryan beings he is also under the 220 mark?
    #TeamGeeky


  8. #8
    The Trinity Pumpkinhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The PumpkinWorld
    Posts
    2,649
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    did they do the same thing for daniel bryan beings he is also under the 220 mark?
    No they called Bryan World Heavyweight champion, I think it was because the cruiserweight division still on when Rey became champion for the first time and they were more carefull abut the weights mark

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.