Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Yeah he sucked.. hence why Edge became the star, Just have him spit that "Blood" now and then and it will be fine. Nah I still think it could work though.. just simply because the older generation know who he is.. and I don't really think the younger generation worry about the promo aspect of wrestling.
    Well they certainly don't worry about the wrestling aspect of it Otherwise Daniel Bryan would be the new John Cena.
    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim

Blog Entries
    I have 2 words for you - Mister. Fuji. Couldn't talk for shit but "managed" some greats very effectively.

If there is really some kind of drug testing policy still in effect in WWE, then a possible return of either of the hardys wont last very long.
    Wrestling lost the spectacle factor.

Blog Entries
    They both are very talented when they keep and stay out of trouble..... and they have lots they can give back.... From Tag team side of the WWE to singles division... WWE Tag division seem to be flourishing....
    Just wonder how true it is and what if anything TNA can do to have Jeff change his mind and stay??? My self i would had like to see Matt back in TNA and him and Jeff win the tag belts there...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    This comment got me excited, which says alot about the state of my life right now. Would love to hear the Brood theme on Raw again!

yeah, I did this pretty much immediately :P (vid is not mine, but you get the point, also, your welcome)

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Matt & Jeff Hardy will not return to WWE in 2013.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    Matt & Jeff Hardy will not return to WWE in 2013.
    Pretty damn certain I never asked "will they or won't they" in the OP, so, I don't know why you're answering a question not asked. I asked IF they were to, what of them. Why can't people stay on topic! What is this - the internet?

Good for them money-wise, bad for them career-wise. They'll be jobbers and that's just not right.

I honestly think this would benefit Matt more than Jeff. Not that Matt would be a "superstar" but that Matt would get a big payday that he's not making in the indies. They might be utilized in the Tag Team division for a year or two, but after that I think they would just fade away. Everyone always wants to have that "feel good moment" and the Hardys back as a tag team would surely accomplish that, but personally, I would rather their tag run be left where it is now; a great memory. What happens if they do join back and both end up doing something stupid? The tag team that I can brag to my kids about getting to watch in their prime, showing them old DVDs and matches, are now just something that my kids would associate with a negative connotation. I for one hope that never happens because the Hardys, E+C, and Dudleys in their prime was one of my favorite aspects of watching wrestling as a teenager.

Could it happen; of course. I just hope not.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Wrestling1 View Post
    god i hope this happens but seriousness it wouldnt make sense cause they arent the same anymore and neither is the E i like jeff where he is and he needs to stay there.. they should have keppt the AA and hardy fued a lil longer
    I tried reading this thread but I got stuck on your signature. I miss those days too.

On topic: I think the best thing for the Hardys is the current situation; neither in wwe and not working together. As much as I miss their glory days I'll always worry they're one knock from another implosion.

Divas to believe in.