Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 39

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,367
    Blog Entries
    6

    Hardys To Return???

    So, Matt Hardy has indicated, if somewhat obliquely, that both Hardy brothers may be planning a return to WWE in 2013. Considering the source, I'll believe it when it happens. I would not be surprised in the least if WWE have made it quite clear that they are only interested in Matt if Jeff comes too.

    The question is this - where would the Hardys fit in the scheme of todays WWE? Would they tag up or would Jeff get the big push once again? How might this sit with Matt? - who would NEVER be in line to hold the big belt, lets face it.

    While I'm on this topic, I had to laugh when I found this -


    Wasn't Matt only in the company, like, a day and a half? lol



  2. #2
    god i hope this happens but seriousness it wouldnt make sense cause they arent the same anymore and neither is the E i like jeff where he is and he needs to stay there.. they should have keppt the AA and hardy fued a lil longer
    Best Gimmick on NXT

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrestling1 View Post
    god i hope this happens but seriousness it wouldnt make sense cause they arent the same anymore and neither is the E i like jeff where he is and he needs to stay there.. they should have keppt the AA and hardy fued a lil longer
    I tried reading this thread but I got stuck on your signature. I miss those days too.

    On topic: I think the best thing for the Hardys is the current situation; neither in wwe and not working together. As much as I miss their glory days I'll always worry they're one knock from another implosion.


    Divas to believe in.

  4. #4
    I think he was only being sarcastic.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

    #TeamDevs

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    I think he was only being sarcastic.
    Shh... Don't tell them; it'll ruin the whole debate!


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  6. #6
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,796
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    I think he was only being sarcastic.
    Without a shadow of a doubt, he was!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  7. #7
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,367
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    I think he was only being sarcastic.
    How could anybody tell with a certain M.Hardy? I mean, look at all the other ridiculous videos he's made and posted. He's not the sharpest knife in the drawer, that's for sure. I reckon he's taken a throwaway comment from Jeff like "We'll talk about it later, Matt" and sat there for days daydreaming about wrestling in front of more than 60 people again some day.

    Matt was always the weakest link in the Hardy chain - and THAT, is certainly saying something!



  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    How could anybody tell with a certain M.Hardy? I mean, look at all the other ridiculous videos he's made and posted. He's not the sharpest knife in the drawer, that's for sure. I reckon he's taken a throwaway comment from Jeff like "We'll talk about it later, Matt" and sat there for days daydreaming about wrestling in front of more than 60 people again some day.

    Matt was always the weakest link in the Hardy chain - and THAT, is certainly saying something!
    Great point! I forgot that he made all of those crazy grape/ghost videos.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

    #TeamDevs

  9. #9
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,796
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    While I'm on this topic, I had to laugh when I found this -


    Wasn't Matt only in the company, like, a day and a half? lol
    That's TNA for you! They'll jump at any chance to make a buck

    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Matt Hardy - Matt Morgan. Big difference!
    In more ways than one you could say!

    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I have 2 words for you - Mister. Fuji. Couldn't talk for shit but "managed" some greats very effectively.
    Just bit like Vickie Guerrero then!

    OT:
    I would like to see the Hardys back in WWE. They'd come back as a team, boost the tag division for a while, gathering a reign or two perhaps, and then they'd eventually go their separate ways where you'd have Jeff in the main event and Matt in the mid card. A bit like how both ended their last tenure with WWE.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  10. #10
    Firstly, my little cousin has that collection Though he did ask me why It said Impact Wrestling instead of WWE.

    Secondly, I think they would fit right into the tag team scene, I'm not sure either of them would be pushed for the main titles and I'm positive Matt would have no chance of that.. would love to seem them back though and matches with Primo/Epico and Mysterio/Sin Cara would be pretty cool, even feuds with the Uso's or the Acension down the line.

    So yeah.. I think they would once again join as team, and it would make sense.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.