Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Gonna go stand next to Fergie tomorrow when the end of the world comes just so I get 10 extra minutes.
    Hahahaha! Class.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Their was a lot of news coverage but that was mainly about the possibility of computers getting screwed up due to the date change but anything else outside of that was the same shit.
    Interesting, I guess that one is slightly more logical than this. Lol

Appreciate you answering... and responding with the right quote.

Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

Hahahaha! Class.
    Wish it was all me, damn that genius who came up with it! :P Putting it in the football thread too.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Interesting, I guess that one is slightly more logical than this. Lol

Appreciate you answering... and responding with the right quote.
    That's what happens when you double post.

Blog Entries
    That's what happens when you double post.

Don't blame my youthful energetic adolescence ways for your mistakes.

Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    The worlds still going down here in Australia at least. No sharp rises in temperature yet. Shame, I wanted to go for a swim too.
    When does the clock strike midnight in the Mayans timezone? I think that's what they meant when the world ends

I'm surprised by this mate, I thought you were a reasonable minded individual.

I'll be back here tomorrow at 11.12am GMT, one minute after it's all supposed to have gone down. Mockery and ridicule is to be expected.

I’ll be online for it already... Can’t wait! 9 hrs and counting!!!

Mate, I put the 'as' in 'reasonable'... but I do have a spiritual side to me which sometime makes me not always follow scientific logic.
    Don't think I've stocked up on food and etc etc but I was thinking it COULD happen Coouulldddd, it won't happen but it CoUldddd... ccoouullddddd happen. Don't you agree?

Sorry but I don't and I don't believe there is even the slightest chance that it will. It's a lot of crap that's been put together to make money out of gullible idiots.

The only thing this has me worried about is how many mentally challenged people seem to roaming about. Coupled with the fact that most of these potato heads are armed, that really scares the shit out of me.

I see where you are coming from with the logic Wade, but the idea of life in general is that “anything” is possible given enough time. Just like evolutionist believe that with enough time a species can evolve into something else, given enough time the Sun could burn out, a planet could collide with Earth, or a virus annihilating mankind could surface and leave this planet without human beings. The probability isn’t likely for it to occur in our lifespan, however, with logic there is also the idea of probability that coincides.

And since one of the older members, I wanted to ask: How big was the Y2K stuff compared to this? Was the media hyping as much?

I remember the Y2K thing because I was graduating high school. My dad (who has been a computer programmer for years) laughed and mocked many at the idea that a machine that is “smarter” than us would actually fold over when there were two 0s in place of the year on a calendar. We never stocked up on food (we did on water since we’re in a desert) but I know many companies (including the one I work for) had people on staff for the event. It’s interesting to see the kind of lemmings we really are.

I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I will be here to laugh at the people that believe it's ending also. No idea why people think the mayans knew when the end of world was coming and why people think it's today.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    Current EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to Present)
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    Current IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to Present)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to Present)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

How about we talk about the lesser known catastrophe scenarios. Red equals my thoughts on the matter.

Some people believe the world will start to rotate backwards. These people believe that the momentum of the Earth's rotation will cause buildings to collapse, massive tidal waves in oceans and smaller bodies of water, etc. These people do not understand just how fast the Earth spins. According to Neil deGrasse Tyson, if the world were to stop spinning we would all be thrown 800 MPH due east. No amount of 'survival training' would save you from splattering onto the nearest wall.

One guy, literally just one guy, believes that human existence is a computer simulation and on 12/21/12(21/12/12 for all you communists) the simulation will be shut down, erasing all known life. He thinks that a portal will form just inside jumping distance of a cliff he lives near and that he can prevent the simulation's premature end. On 12/21/12 (21/12/12 for all you communists(Copy paste fuck yeah)) at exactly 11:11:11 Pacific Standard Time, he will jump off said cliff and save the world. My only problem with this theory is that the cliff he is jumping off of isn't high enough for the fall to kill him when the portal doesn't spawn.

Go to hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Awesome Bomb View Post
    One guy, literally just one guy, believes that human existence is a computer simulation and on 12/21/12(21/12/12 for all you communists) the simulation will be shut down, erasing all known life. He thinks that a portal will form just inside jumping distance of a cliff he lives near and that he can prevent the simulation's premature end. On 12/21/12 (21/12/12 for all you communists(Copy paste fuck yeah)) at exactly 11:11:11 Pacific Standard Time, he will jump off said cliff and save the world. My only problem with this theory is that the cliff he is jumping off of isn't high enough for the fall to kill him when the portal doesn't spawn.

So how in the fuck will we know when tomorrow he claims he stopped the simulation from ending, if this did or did not factually occur? Will he be videotaping this event; will the camera crews be there to witness his sacrifice? This puts us in the "tree falling in the forest" conundrum; only this time it will be, "If an idiot jumps off a cliff to stop a simulation from ending, who will give a fuck about something no one else believes in?"

I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    So how in the fuck will we know when tomorrow he claims he stopped the simulation from ending, if this did or did not factually occur? Will he be videotaping this event; will the camera crews be there to witness his sacrifice? This puts us in the "tree falling in the forest" conundrum; only this time it will be, "If an idiot jumps off a cliff to stop a simulation from ending, who will give a fuck about something no one else believes in?"
    He says he asked for paypal donations to pay for documentation but I can't remember if he said he ever duped anyone into paying. He also said the we are all carbon based life forms, which leads me to believe that he doesn't really think we are all computer sims.

Go to hell.