Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Mayan's calendar reflects a new cycle instead of an end of a cycle, that means the world won't end just we will enter in a new era

You know who I think is bullshit: Nostradamus

The guy said "There will be a massive plague" or "There will be a massive war" or some things like that, they're always war and plagues!!

Blog Entries
    Just letting y'all know that everyone has the part of them that's scared to death aboot December 21st. And it's Canada, fugget aboot it.

Blog Entries
    the only thing about the "Bible" is when it said everything will come to an end, Jesus simply told his disciples after this life is over, to follow the man with water into the house. Which is the Zodiac sign of Aquarius, which is RIGHT after Pisces(2 fish). By this he said that not at the end of life itself, but the end of an Age" End of an Era if you will, and that the end simply meant moving on into a new age. Absolutely no end to the world will happen. People misinterpret that as everything coming to an end, but we know the bible has nothing to do with Mayans. And that's another story.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CMBison View Post
    the only thing about the "Bible" is when it said everything will come to an end, Jesus simply told his disciples after this life is over, to follow the man with water into the house. Which is the Zodiac sign of Aquarius, which is RIGHT after Pisces(2 fish). By this he said that not at the end of life itself, but the end of an Age" End of an Era if you will, and that the end simply meant moving on into a new age. Absolutely no end to the world will happen. People misinterpret that as everything coming to an end, but we know the bible has nothing to do with Mayans. And that's another story.
    What the fook you talking about, mate?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CMBison View Post
    Why use inverted commas on the word Bible? Are you inferring that it's not a bible?

A zombie apocalypse will not happen for those idiots out there stocking up on guns.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Why use inverted commas on the word Bible? Are you inferring that it's not a bible?

This is going into my sig for the brilliance of the comment that most will not understand.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    The worlds still going down here in Australia at least. No sharp rises in temperature yet. Shame, I wanted to go for a swim too.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    The worlds still going down here in Australia at least. No sharp rises in temperature yet. Shame, I wanted to go for a swim too.
    and are you sure you're not feeling a sudden urge to eat human flesh??

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I doubt this will happen but I am a tiny lil bit scared it could... Never know with this kind of shit :/
    I'm surprised by this mate, I thought you were a reasonable minded individual.

I'll be back here tomorrow at 11.12am GMT, one minute after it's all supposed to have gone down. Mockery and ridicule is to be expected.