Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Just thought of this today. What if the virus protection companies make the viruses?!?

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Go to hell.

the Mayan theory is complete bullcrap, and it will lead to quite a few suicides and looting come Friday, let us know in advance how that goes Robstar

plus I read that the Mayans didn't take into account leap days, which means the world should have ended by now.

I really hope nobody commits suicide or whatever. We'll all be here on the 22nd.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Quote Originally Posted by Guest View Post
    plus I read that the Mayans didn't take into account leap days, which means the world should have ended by now.
    Correct. In account of leap years, it would've ended 30 months ago I believe
    ‚Äč

Blog Entries
    I'll be giving hourly bullcrap updates

Blog Entries
    Those who say the Mayan's were wrong, your nerves are getting shaken the more and more we get closer. "I know it won't end!" "Although the calender DOES say the 21st is on Friday this week." Say what you will, the day is coming and you have that little part of you that believes in the hype.

As for me, well, All of me doesn't care anymore. of last Friday, when the lakes and rivers of Canada(All but 62 out of the whole fucking country) have had their protection stripped away with the passing of a bill our idiot Prime Minister made. Believe Canada's nothing but happy go getters? Well, it's official and I am letting you know now, our Prime Minister's a weasel. Any interest I had in December 21st is gone, wiped out. Its just a date for me now. I was interested atleast in that day, but now I can careless.

Can't quite tell what you're getting at Bison.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Go to hell.

Blog Entries
    I doubt this will happen but I am a tiny lil bit scared it could... Never know with this kind of shit :/

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CMBison View Post
    Those who say the Mayan's were wrong, your nerves are getting shaken the more and more we get closer. "I know it won't end!" "Although the calender DOES say the 21st is on Friday this week." Say what you will, the day is coming and you have that little part of you that believes in the hype.

As for me, well, All of me doesn't care anymore. of last Friday, when the lakes and rivers of Canada(All but 62 out of the whole fucking country) have had their protection stripped away with the passing of a bill our idiot Prime Minister made. Believe Canada's nothing but happy go getters? Well, it's official and I am letting you know now, our Prime Minister's a weasel. Any interest I had in December 21st is gone, wiped out. Its just a date for me now. I was interested atleast in that day, but now I can careless.
    How about a guarantee that either way, you stop coming to this site?