Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Being afraid of something that is different than you is a survival instinct. Later on you will be taught that people of other races are no different than you.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Go to hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    nurture IMO. if you train a little kid to be racist he will be racist, if you teach them tolerance they will be tolerance. obviously some people will beat the rules... but nature is a secondary importance in this case at least that's my opinion.
    The level of ignorance displayed though makes me wonder sometimes.

The levels of bullshit these people believe and put out is monumentally cretinous.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Awesome Bomb View Post
    Being afraid of something that is different than you is a survival instinct. Later on you will be taught that people of other races are no different than you.
    I agree to a point. I think your afraid of everything at first.... you just end up becoming less afraid of it... when it feeds you "your parents).. or when you first meet them... (someone of a different backround) and so on.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Awesome Bomb View Post
    I didn't really have to be taught not be afraid of others. The more I was exposed to the outside world growing up, the more I assimilated to the ideal of everyone being the same and that was before I learned about things like rights.

Blog Entries
    People like to believe there is more to stuff than there actually is. From subliminal messages in music to Shaz and the Illuminati, there's a level of paranoia that is ingrained in people. Once you start questioning things, it tends to put question into everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    People like to believe there is more to stuff than there actually is. From subliminal messages in music to Shaz and the Illuminati, there's a level of paranoia that is ingrained in people. Once you start questioning things, it tends to put question into everything.
    Poor old Shaz, he's never gonna shake that off.

Blog Entries
    Was that awesome irken who made the fake illuminati account? That was one of the funniest things I have seen on this site.

#temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Blog Entries
    Was that awesome irken who made the fake illuminati account? That was one of the funniest things I have seen on this site.
    It wasn't Irken

Blog Entries
    It wasn't Irken
    was it you????????

Blog Entries
    was it you????????
    You ask too many unnecessary questions Dennis