Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Attachment 3779

Yep. How I feel.
    That's all I can really say is,"Y2K"...That was what,the supposed fourth end of the world in a practically the last ten years? Give or take a few years,I know.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Y2K was never a world ending scenario, just computers fucking up. We weren't as computer dependent back then either.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Go to hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Awesome Bomb View Post
    Y2K was never a world ending scenario, just computers fucking up. We weren't as computer dependent back then either.
    I remember the panic of people insisting that all the nuclear weapons would either launch or detonate when the computer systems that have them programmed to do such skitz out... Also, the idea of planes falling out of the sky would end the world for those in flight and below their flights...

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

DRG hates everyone

I just remembered cliff jumper guy.

Go to hell.

He didn't jump, surprise surprise, the portal never opened.

Go to hell.

He didn't jump, surprise surprise, the portal never opened.
    Clarity on this issue? It seems interesting but I don't recall it.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Clarity on this issue? It seems interesting but I don't recall it.
    Christmas has me feeling nice enough to go back a couple of pages so you don't have to.

How about we talk about the lesser known catastrophe scenarios.
    Red equals my thoughts on the matter.

One guy, literally just one guy, believes that human existence is a computer simulation and on 12/21/12(21/12/12 for all you communists) the simulation will be shut down, erasing all known life. He thinks that a portal will form just inside jumping distance of a cliff he lives near and that he can prevent the simulation's premature end. On 12/21/12 (21/12/12 for all you communists(Copy paste fuck yeah)) at exactly 11:11:11 Pacific Standard Time, he will jump off said cliff and save the world. My only problem with this theory is that the cliff he is jumping off of isn't high enough for the fall to kill him when the portal doesn't spawn.

Go to hell.

So I was reading up on the Disney conspiracy yesterday. Sure, everyone knows about the cock on the Little Mermaid cover but it goes way deeper than that. Mind control, conditioning, programming. Really chilling stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    So I was reading up on the Disney conspiracy yesterday. Sure, everyone knows about the cock on the Little Mermaid cover but it goes way deeper than that. Mind control, conditioning, programming. Really chilling stuff.
    Micky's gon fuck you up.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Micky's gon fuck you up.
    "Vengeance is mine! You are all ants, and I am your destroyer!! Ha-ha." - Mickey Mouse.

And after what he did to the Jonas Brothers, I'd watch my back if I where you Tomsta