Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Well I prefer zombies over explosion. I mean with Zombies I guess theres more of a fighting chance. But with a giant explosion, that's all you get a giant explosion.
    Would you rather go fast though or eke out your life in a post apocalyptic desolate shite hole?

I'd go for the zombie thing too, I think I'd be good at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Would you rather go fast though or eke out your life in a post apocalyptic desolate shite hole?

I'd go for the zombie thing too, I think I'd be good at it.

Definitely eke out my life in a post apocalyptic desolate shit hole.

That also begs the question if like 90% of the world population ended. Would you guys rather die with them. Our be one of the last human beings on earth struggling to survive?

Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    That also begs the question if like 90% of the world population ended. Would you guys rather die with them. Our be one of the last human beings on earth struggling to survive?
    Yup I'd rather be one of the last. I could get some decent periods of peace and quiet at last.

Yup I'd rather be one of the last. I could get some decent periods of peace and quiet at last.
    Oh if you were the last person on earth. What would you do before you die?

Blog Entries
    Ahh I'm happy everyone's alive but this now means I have to go work today, always a downside to everything.

Perhaps we're all already dead and this is our collective idea of heaven.
    Man, my idea of Heaven isn't anything like I had imagined

I wonder why so many want the end to be a zombie apocalypse? Is this so they can kill people without the guilt attached?
    We've got thousands of possible Hannibal Lecters running about.
    Pretty much this for me. I'm with you though as I think I would be good at it. One of the keys to my survival? Utilizing all the tools given to me via Video Games and Zombie movies - I'd live by the ZombieLand rules but I'd have to really build up my cardio.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Ahh I'm happy everyone's alive but this now means I have to go work today, always a downside to everything.
    Oh akkie, you're such the optimist

Honestly guys, I think Z-Day is probably people’s choice because they look at it as more the "Dead Rising" or "Shaun of the Dead" type case... but what if it was more like Resident Evil, Left 4 Dead, or Dawn of the Dead? These are not slow moving drones, but rather super speeding flesh mutilators? Does it still seem like your top choice?

Out of the options of Z-Day, Sun expiring, or Planet implosion, I'd go for the Z-Day for the fact that I'd get a few days/weeks of fun in before I finally either took my own life or managed to be ripped apart. The Sun expiring is a little slow drain because you wouldn't know it burned out for 8 days (unless NASA has a rover closer to the sun; as far as I know, all Sun exploration has been done from the Earth or satellites orbiting Earth) but once the lights go out, it's just a matter of time before we drift to sleep thanks to hypothermia. Planet implosion has potential, but what if you’re caught in the wrong place when it starts? You'd miss out on witnessing the site of Earth splitting and magma erupting from the ground. Too much risk, but the payoff could be excellent if you survive long enough to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Why use inverted commas on the word Bible? Are you inferring that it's not a bible?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^ win of the year right here!
    #TeamGeeky

e.jpg

Yep. How I feel.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^^ win of the year right here!
    What the hell are you talking about, Dennis?

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Go to hell.