Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 23456 14 ... LastLast
    I'd rather deal with little sprinkles of conspiracy theorists than an entire population that blindly believes their government and everything they say. While many theories are outright stupid, I like the overall value in questioning things instead of taking things at face value. Forget stupid shit like reptilians, I'm talking about looking at the facts about something(key word being facts) and forming your own opinions on things than can be debatable rather than just accepting what someone tells you.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    I didn't really have to be taught not be afraid of others. The more I was exposed to the outside world growing up, the more I assimilated to the ideal of everyone being the same and that was before I learned about things like rights.
    But you were 'taught,' because none of them were treating you differently and you're parental units weren't acting any different towards them. I guarantee you're infant mind was all like "WTF why is that guy so fucking pale?"

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Go to hell.

Blog Entries
    OK. If it was "Terrorists" and the air port security wasn't "at it's best", 1st of all, if it was down because the Planes were "Flying into shit"...why shut it down AFTER the attack? and how did the security system NOT pick up the terrorists?

and 2nd, Why was it that only 2 planes hit 2 out of 4 targets? As I remember, the Twin towers went down, then suddenly a few blocks away, a 3rd tower falls on it's own? explain that. And of course the explosions heard from workers who were in the basements of those buildings? Why those building never fell sideways if a plane actually caused its fall.

The Pentagon as the 4th target got hit by something that looked nothing like a plane, and there were no plane remains around in the "Debris" and all footage of the "attack" were confiscated yet the twin towers getting struck was playing over and over for the entire month of September. And there was absolutely no attention brought into he investigation of the 3rd tower falling on its own.

And let's not forget that the 9/11 evidence and rubble is locked away for no one to see for themselves. (As seen in the Jesse Vantura show)

That's all I gotta say about that. If you call me wrong, give me evidence of why this shit happened.

Blog Entries
    A quick thought. Nothing to do with evidence or anything, it's about the 21st day, of the 12th month, of the 12th year of the 2nd millennium. That the "World's gonna end" as said by the Mayan Calender(Which they never believed in predictions by the way).

People think it's gonna happen, and some live in denial that it won't, it's THAT powerful, but listen to this scenario:*ahem*
    (Find it silly or comment)

Imagine that everything that was "predicted" that would end the world in the past, a giant meteor, Y2K, March of last year, imagine none of those were just rumors.(the meteor to sell "Armageddon") that they were actual threats, but like seen in cartoons, comics, graphic novels, and in stories, that there is a secret group of beings that stopped these events from happening. Probably under CIA or FBI control or not, but that this group was able to travel out to space or go anywhere on the planet undetected. And they've stopped every threat to the planet, and 2012 is something they are fighting and learning to find out what will happen and how tit could be stopped.

Is there something out there? Protecting us from these disasters and some they cannot prevent, will 2012 just go by with us thinking it was a lie? Will the world change forever or end? We obliviously live our lives not knowing what's gonna happen? There are places on this planet we never explored and never dared too.

Just little something not to be taken seriously, just an interesting thought.

Quote Originally Posted by CMBison View Post
    OK. If it was "Terrorists" and the air port security wasn't "at it's best", 1st of all, if it was down because the Planes were "Flying into shit"...why shut it down AFTER the attack? and how did the security system NOT pick up the terrorists?

and 2nd, Why was it that only 2 planes hit 2 out of 4 targets? As I remember, the Twin towers went down, then suddenly a few blocks away, a 3rd tower falls on it's own? explain that. And of course the explosions heard from workers who were in the basements of those buildings? Why those building never fell sideways if a plane actually caused its fall.

The Pentagon as the 4th target got hit by something that looked nothing like a plane, and there were no plane remains around in the "Debris" and all footage of the "attack" were confiscated yet the twin towers getting struck was playing over and over for the entire month of September. And there was absolutely no attention brought into he investigation of the 3rd tower falling on its own.

And let's not forget that the 9/11 evidence and rubble is locked away for no one to see for themselves. (As seen in the Jesse Vantura show)

That's all I gotta say about that. If you call me wrong, give me evidence of why this shit happened.
    Try watching 9/11 documentaries by sensible, intelligent people rather than conspiracy nutters. You'll get all reasoned, normal answers to these absurd drooling questions.

A quick thought. Nothing to do with evidence or anything, it's about the 21st day, of the 12th month, of the 12th year of the 2nd millennium. That the "World's gonna end" as said by the Mayan Calender(Which they never believed in predictions by the way).

People think it's gonna happen, and some live in denial that it won't, it's THAT powerful, but listen to this scenario:*ahem*
    (Find it silly or comment)

Imagine that everything that was "predicted" that would end the world in the past, a giant meteor, Y2K, March of last year, imagine none of those were just rumors.(the meteor to sell "Armageddon") that they were actual threats, but like seen in cartoons, comics, graphic novels, and in stories, that there is a secret group of beings that stopped these events from happening. Probably under CIA or FBI control or not, but that this group was able to travel out to space or go anywhere on the planet undetected. And they've stopped every threat to the planet, and 2012 is something they are fighting and learning to find out what will happen and how tit could be stopped.

Is there something out there? Protecting us from these disasters and some they cannot prevent, will 2012 just go by with us thinking it was a lie? Will the world change forever or end? We obliviously live our lives not knowing what's gonna happen? There are places on this planet we never explored and never dared too.

Just little something not to be taken seriously, just an interesting thought.
    This is the new conspiracy dribblers tactic. When their ramblings don't come to fruition they now have a ready made excuse of, 'This didn't happen because we brought it to people's attention' or 'Some unseen force prevented it'. Instead of just admitted this inane, money spinning bollocks is a load of crap that was never going to occur in the first place, except in the rabid mind of some sad sacks who have to give meaning to their boring little lives.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    This is the new conspiracy dribblers tactic. When their ramblings don't come to fruition they now have a ready made excuse of, 'This didn't happen because we brought it to people's attention' or 'Some unseen force prevented it'. Instead of just admitted this inane, money spinning bollocks is a load of crap that was never going to occur in the first place, except in the rabid mind of some sad sacks who have to give meaning to their boring little lives.
    Dude, it's just a little entertaining thought. Maybe not THAT entertaining, but just a shot in the dark. Take it easy.

Dude, it's just a little entertaining thought. Maybe not THAT entertaining, but just a shot in the dark. Take it easy.

Blog Entries
    I just love how the Mayans can predict the end of OUR civilisation, but couldn't see their OWN end coming. Has anyone stopped to think that maybe the arrival of Spanish men in big shiny gold suits - Conquistadors, if you will - might have taken their minds off making calenders far, far into the future?

There is two sides to the "conspiracy coin". One side is the objective ability to question things. The other is outright paranoia. Personally, I don't see why it's really in any way important to know what "they aren't telling us". Why? Why do you need to know anyway? Are you Superman, gonna do something about it? Are you going to solve shit? Nope. Not gonna happen.

Have you ever stopped to think that maybe the conspiracy theories are the conspiracy? Really, conspiracy theories are to stupid people what jangling your keys are to babies. Amusing distraction.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I just love how the Mayans can predict the end of OUR civilisation, but couldn't see their OWN end coming. Has anyone stopped to think that maybe the arrival of Spanish men in big shiny gold suits - Conquistadors, if you will - might have taken their minds off making calenders far, far into the future?

There is two sides to the "conspiracy coin". One side is the objective ability to question things. The other is outright paranoia. Personally, I don't see why it's really in any way important to know what "they aren't telling us". Why? Why do you need to know anyway? Are you Superman, gonna do something about it? Are you going to solve shit? Nope. Not gonna happen.

Have you ever stopped to think that maybe the conspiracy theories are the conspiracy? Really, conspiracy theories are to stupid people what jangling your keys are to babies. Amusing distraction.
    Conspiracy theorist's minds blown.