Page 1 of 16 123 11 ... LastLast

Conspiracy Theory.

I love conspiracy theories (I even watch the Jessie Ventura show) so post your thoughts on various conspiracy theories. Do you think 9/11 was a conspiracy, do you think John F. Kennedy's assassination was set up? Stuff like that. Our maybe you think that certain conspiracy theories are stupid and you don't believe it, and have reasons why?

One conspiracy theory I don't believe is the John F Kennedy set up. I think he was shot by Lee Harvey Oswald and acted alone. If Kennedy was set up, Oswald ran way from the scene, and hid in his apartment which basically screams guilty. But some of you guys may have a different idea.

I have a conspiracy theory for you.

Conspiracy theorists are fucking mental.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Go to hell.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Awesome Bomb View Post

You don't say

Quote Originally Posted by Awesome Bomb View Post

Explains R-Truth doesn't it

My Favorite:The moon landing was fixed...key factor...The flag was blowing after he planted it...THERE'S NO DAMN WIND IN SPACE!!!! And no it was not the rocket exhaust cuz a wind from something that requires that much power would blow the flag a LOT harder than if it was just an average cool calm windy night on Earth.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    I think anyone who thinks 9/11 was conceived and/or enacted by forces within America is fucking looney tunes. I'm sure with the vast resources at hand, they could have come up with some other idea that would allow them to get their hands on Arab oil, that didn't involve such a massive loss of life. Hell, one or two key figures assassinated would have done the trick. So, no, it was a CON but not a CONspiracy, just CONvenient.

JFK I believe there was more than one assassin. It was my cousins brothers uncles dad.

Moon landing? I don't know, wasn't there. If they did, then fucking well done. The onboard computer for the moon lander was less powerful than a Commodore 64 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commodore_64) not that it did them fuck all good as it reportedly stopped working on the way down. But I think the pictures of the Earth from the moon are pretty convincing, enough for me anyway.
    One thing that always bothered me though was that they could send pictures back to Earth from the Moon in 1969, yet in the 70's and 80's you couldn't get a news satellite hookup from say, Beirut or Lebanon or London even without it routinely dropping out - "Looks like we've lost Joe there.....". Strange.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    My Favorite:The moon landing was fixed...key factor...The flag was blowing after he planted it...THERE'S NO DAMN WIND IN SPACE!!!! And no it was not the rocket exhaust cuz a wind from something that requires that much power would blow the flag a LOT harder than if it was just an average cool calm windy night on Earth.
    Got a gif of that?

Blog Entries
    Well, quite simply, NASA wanted to have a flag to plant in the lunar surface. There is no wind, so the flag would just hang there limp. That would not be very impressive. Also, it would be just a swatch of colored fabric in photos. There would be no way to tell that it was an American flag. So, they came up with an ingenious way of sticking a flag in the surface that looked like it were waving. The fabric of the flag has a wire mesh sewn into it. The flag rolls up into a nice little package. When on the Moon, the astronauts extend the pole and stick it into the ground. They can then unroll the flag. Working in heavy spacesuits, though, it is easier to unroll the flag and then stick it into the ground. The lunar surface is grainular and tough to poke the flag into. So, they have to rock the pole back and forth shoving it down into the ground. Watching on the TV, this back and forth motion makes the flag swing back and forth like it is waving.
    The wire mesh is sewn into the fabric so that the flag will appear to stand out straight in the absense of wind. But, a flag sticking straight out from the pole doesn’t look natural. So, the astronauts often would extend the flag and bend ripples into it so that it looked more like it were waving. Look at video of the astronauts moving around the flag. It looks like it is waving, but it is frozen in position as the astronauts move by. It doesn’t actually wave. As it turns out, the flag didn’t really unroll as smoothly on the Moon as it did in tests on Earth, so the astronauts didn’t have to do much work to make it look like it were waving. It tended to look crinkly anyway.

And that is why I have never believed a conspiracy theory. Fact gets in the way of all arguments.

Go to hell.

Didn't MythBusters disprove that?

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

DRG hates everyone