ROH on a greater scale

What if had the budget and network like the wwe or Hell.even tna
    I am without regret I am devoid of shame I am the anti.Christ let em know the name

It doesn't have the starpower.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

a fed of all popular Indy stars sounds like a beautiful thing. Great wrestling on a huge scale and the exposure could make them stars. Hey automatic what is your opinion of guys like mike Bennet Kevin Steen and mike mondo
    I am without regret I am devoid of shame I am the anti.Christ let em know the name

Yeah probably agree with Auto but i do think if they had it they would sign a few more guys.

Blog Entries
    I truely beleive that with that amount of money, production, TV deal etc. and as long as they stayed true to their ideals (the best damn wrestling on the planted. Innovate not Imitate. Storylines that make sense, have great build and end with an awesome blowoff match. Wrestling as a Sport not Entertainment) then they could be HUGE! Sure, they'd probably need to sign a few guys to strengthen their roster, but even now it's got a lot of talent on it with potential to be stars. I could see them overtaking TNA very quickly and give it ten years ish they could be challenging WWE. Sure, WWE would probably have a lot of the younger viewers, but ROH would get pretty much all the hardcore viewers, and a vast majority of the teen-40s male demographic.
    "The Best of British" Rob Rage

HWA Midcarder of the Year 2011
    Longest Reigning HWA Universal Champion Ever
    EWA, HWA, AWF, JBW, IWA & BitW Legend
    Real HWA Supremacy World Champion
    IWA Insane Asylum Winner 2012
    First Ever JBW Underground Champion
    EWN Midcarder of the Year 2012
    EWN Promo of the Year 2012

Quote Originally Posted by robofhonor View Post
    a fed of all popular Indy stars sounds like a beautiful thing. Great wrestling on a huge scale and the exposure could make them stars. Hey automatic what is your opinion of guys like mike Bennet Kevin Steen and mike mondo
    Well, they can all work, if that is what you wanted to know?
    Especially Mondo has improved greatly, but I can't really stand his character, but to be fair I am behind with my ROH TV, so maybe they have made him more likable.
    Bennett is a solid heel, and Maria by his side definitely helps him, without her, he'd probably be generic heel #32.
    I'm okay with Steen though, he's a good promo. He is too fat though, especially if you consider the way he works his matches. But it means you have to be incredibly charismatic to be over, which he is, but I'm not sure him being a heel is the best way, since he is the top guy(at least that's what I think) in the company.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    Well, they can all work, if that is what you wanted to know?
    Especially Mondo has improved greatly, but I can't really stand his character, but to be fair I am behind with my ROH TV, so maybe they have made him more likable.
    Bennett is a solid heel, and Maria by his side definitely helps him, without her, he'd probably be generic heel #32.
    I'm okay with Steen though, he's a good promo. He is too fat though, especially if you consider the way he works his matches. But it means you have to be incredibly charismatic to be over, which he is, but I'm not sure him being a heel is the best way, since he is the top guy(at least that's what I think) in the company.
    I think he(Steen) is a phenomenal performer his pwg matches are amazing and the glory by honor match with Elgin was beyond superb.