Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    According to the internets, I'm a farmer and I shag sheep. Need I say more?
    Lol man

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    - Apparently, my diet consists solely of watermelon, collard greens, fried chicken, corn bread, mashed potatoes and grape flavoerd beverages.

- I only listen to rap and R&B music.

-Since I wear hoodies at night, I'm a thug who's on the prowl for victims.

-Tall? Check. Black? Check. "You should play basketball." "Hey, do you like to play basketball "*by any chance"?"

*My ass.

-I own over 30 kinds of shoes.

The only stereotype that has alluded me is the idea that I have bad grades since I usually prove them wrong by staying on the honor roll.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    - Apparently, my diet consists solely of watermelon, collard greens, fried chicken, corn bread...
    You lost me after that... Had me thinking of Corn Bread. Damn that shit's good!

I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    You lost me after that... Had me thinking of Corn Bread. Damn that shit's good!

Cornbread is fucking awesome. When I was four and my local Black-eyed Pea was still in business, my dad would take me there every single day of the weekend just so I could order a dozen pieces of their cornbread and eat nearly all of it in one sitting. Nowadays, I usually eat it at Old Country Buffet and buy the cornbread muffins at Giant that come in a four pack.

Blog Entries
    I eat curry.
    I kill/stab people.
    Thug.
    Carry knives around with me.
    Eat bananas.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    I eat curry.
    I kill/stab people.
    Thug.
    Carry knives around with me.
    Eat bananas.
    I don't get why you eat bananas lol

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Cornbread is fucking awesome. When I was four and my local Black-eyed Pea was still in business, my dad would take me there every single day of the weekend just so I could order a dozen pieces of their cornbread and eat nearly all of it in one sitting. Nowadays, I usually eat it at Old Country Buffet and buy the cornbread muffins at Giant that come in a four pack.
    Shit man, I miss my great grandmothers house for Sunday lunch after church. She'd make massive meals to feed the entire family and cornbread was always one of the first items to go. Us kids were lucky if we got to get some. It was such a treat.

One stereotype that I love is that people in Texas are always assumed to be some "Oil Field Tycoon" or something along those lines. While there's a lot of people in the oilfield (myself included), I still laugh when people use the word "Tycoon" because it makes me think of the Monopoly guy.

I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Shit man, I miss my great grandmothers house for Sunday lunch after church. She'd make massive meals to feed the entire family and cornbread was always one of the first items to go. Us kids were lucky if we got to get some. It was such a treat.

One stereotype that I love is that people in Texas are always assumed to be some "Oil Field Tycoon" or something along those lines. While there's a lot of people in the oilfield (myself included), I still laugh when people use the word "Tycoon" because it makes me think of the Monopoly guy.

Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    I don't get why you eat bananas lol
    Those were the ones that were off top of my head. So yeah, I don't get why I said that.

Plus, WTF is a mono?

Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Those were the ones that were off top of my head. So yeah, I don't get why I said that.

Plus, WTF is a mono?
    Where did you read that?

Oh akbar....