Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Today I got some weird looks from a guy because I have a mohawk. The guy giving me the weird looks had a mullet but was going bald so he had some Homer Simpson arches on top and I could only count four teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Go to hell.

Blog Entries
    Apparently this is how the world sees my country

Well, since I'm from Mississippi I'm obviously ignorant, uneducated, inbred, have outdoor plumbing, live in a trailer, a racist, etc.

I was called a racist at school WHILE I WAS SITTING AND JOKING WITH TWO OF MY BLACK FRIENDS! I honestly looked at her with a "are you retarded?" face.

A tad different one is that I listen to heavy metal, so obviously anything that isn't country old people think is satanic. Thank God my dad raised me with Motley Crue, Judas Priest, Black Sabbath, Metallica, Iron Maiden, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    Well, since I'm from Mississippi I'm obviously ignorant, uneducated, inbred, have outdoor plumbing, live in a trailer, a racist, etc.

I was called a racist at school WHILE I WAS SITTING AND JOKING WITH TWO OF MY BLACK FRIENDS! I honestly looked at her with a "are you retarded?" face.

A tad different one is that I listen to heavy metal, so obviously anything that isn't country old people think is satanic. Thank God my dad raised me with Motley Crue, Judas Priest, Black Sabbath, Metallica, Iron Maiden, etc.
    Yeah I get the "metal is satan worship" too all the time

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead View Post
    Yup. I got asked by my cousin once if I was a devil worshiper. Not the most comfortable conversation. xD

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    You sound too proud about it
    Dude, they even sell inflatable sheep with a hole at it's back end over here! They're seen en mass in rugby matches being waved by the fans (Welsh fans)!

If you can't laugh something like that off, then all hope in humanity is lost lol!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead View Post
    Vintage. First thing I stated in my post LOL.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Vintage. First thing I stated in my post LOL.
    And just imagine if you like Black/Death metal like I do.

(Quoted myself, feel like Tommy LOL)

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    And just imagine if you like Black/Death metal like I do.

(Quoted myself, feel like Tommy LOL)
    Well then, you must be a church burning, pentagram tattooed, inverted crucifix burned into your forehead, band member murdering, severed head on your album cover, beastiality enjoying, doom merchant!!! Run kids!!!

You're all a bunch of mother's-basement-dwelling fat internet-nerds, who've never even spoke to another girl, other than said mother, when you demand that she goes out into the dreaded light of day, to buy your McDonalds Chicken Nuggets, 'coz you can't, for even one second, tear yourself away from your self-deluding cyber-roleplaying games!!! Go and kill some evil warlocks and make kinky with a digital fairy character you NERDZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!