Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 29
  1. #11
    Lets clear things up here.

    Punk not winning his matches clean isnt tainting his title reign....HE IS A HEEL. He is squerming and winning at any cost because HE'S A HEEL!!!!!

    With regards to Ryback what would you suggest? Put him over big show? Sheamus? Orton? Cena? Ziggler? They dont want there top stars getting beat him so the use somebody from the lower card...Plus it follows on from smackdown with Titus blowing whistle in face.

    Honestly it doesnt sound like it but I do try and understand other peoples opinions, but what do you want to see?
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Bastard........
    Did you just troll me? That's so not cool man!

  2. #12
    Black Ninja! Automatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Rotterdam, Holland
    Posts
    6,405
    Quote Originally Posted by MattElder View Post
    Lets clear things up here.

    Punk not winning his matches clean isnt tainting his title reign....HE IS A HEEL. He is squerming and winning at any cost because HE'S A HEEL!!!!!
    WWE propaganda at it's finest.

    CM Punk's character change, wrestling-wise, makes no sense. He was beating top contenders clean for 6+ months, then he turns heel, not because there was somebody better than him, but because he felt he was overshadowed, which has nothing to do with his wrestling ability and all of a sudden I'm supposed to believe he lost the ability to wrestle on a main event level?
    It would also fit his character better, if he just beat some contenders or a contender cleanly, since he's supposed to be the best in the world.
    But that's just the way WWE portrays their heel wrestlers.

    ''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    WWE propaganda at it's finest.

    CM Punk's character change, wrestling-wise, makes no sense. He was beating top contenders clean for 6+ months, then he turns heel, not because there was somebody better than him, but because he felt he was overshadowed, which has nothing to do with his wrestling ability and all of a sudden I'm supposed to believe he lost the ability to wrestle on a main event level?
    It would also fit his character better, if he just beat some contenders or a contender cleanly, since he's supposed to be the best in the world.
    But that's just the way WWE portrays their heel wrestlers.
    If any of this was relevant then Big Show would have have a 98% win rate, The fact is he doesnt win dirty because he cant win clean...its to gain heat, basic stuff here blue, wrestlig 101.

    remember people WRESTLING ISNT REAL, AND WE'RE NOT THE ONLY FANS
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Bastard........
    Did you just troll me? That's so not cool man!

  4. #14
    Rey Mysterio vs Daniel Bryan was an awesome match

  5. #15
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,434
    Blog Entries
    10
    If you really think that is the worst raw ever you should just stop watching. This is the product that we are getting, many people enjoy it, we can't expect to get the attitude era back so either calm down or just turn the channel.
    #TeamGeeky


  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by MattElder View Post
    If any of this was relevant then Big Show would have have a 98% win rate, The fact is he doesnt win dirty because he cant win clean...its to gain heat, basic stuff here blue, wrestlig 101.

    remember people WRESTLING ISNT REAL, AND WE'RE NOT THE ONLY FANS

    big show has dirty wins? which ones?

  7. #17
    Black Ninja! Automatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Rotterdam, Holland
    Posts
    6,405
    Quote Originally Posted by MattElder View Post
    If any of this was relevant then Big Show would have have a 98% win rate, The fact is he doesnt win dirty because he cant win clean...its to gain heat, basic stuff here blue, wrestlig 101.

    remember people WRESTLING ISNT REAL, AND WE'RE NOT THE ONLY FANS
    Your comment about the Big Show is not relevant.
    So the supposed best in the world has to cheat every time to hold on to his title? For no apparent reason?
    I don't see how that would help his heat more, than just winning clean and gloating about it. I'd think that would make him more hated and would want more people want to see him get his due.

    ''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    If you really think that is the worst raw ever you should just stop watching. This is the product that we are getting, many people enjoy it, we can't expect to get the attitude era back so either calm down or just turn the channel.
    why cant we expect to get the attitude era back? because people like you are happy about this crap and tell people like me to shut up when the things we talk about would be too much like the attitude era for you? lol

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    Your comment about the Big Show is not relevant.
    So the supposed best in the world has to cheat every time to hold on to his title? For no apparent reason?
    I don't see how that would help his heat more, than just winning clean and gloating about it. I'd think that would make him more hated and would want more people want to see him get his due.
    how is it not relevant? You say how are you to believe punk goes from winning clean to not being able to do it? you believe it the same way you believe Rey Mysterio can beat show, or cm punk could beat kane,

    But lets put that aside, Say he kept winning clean and gloating about, he's been the champ now over a year..how long till that gets boring? how quick would wwe go through talent who cant beat punk? people would soon get bored with that.

    But the fact remains that heels picking up dirty wins have been around since the dawn of this industry, never did Ric Flair any harm, nor Roddy Piper...Nobody complained when Vinnie Mac was going over Stone Cold.

    My point remains that this is just another reason to hate and moan over the product
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Bastard........
    Did you just troll me? That's so not cool man!

  10. #20
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,434
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolHeel View Post
    why cant we expect to get the attitude era back? because people like you are happy about this crap and tell people like me to shut up when the things we talk about would be too much like the attitude era for you? lol
    yes, because bashing ones argument by bashing them instead of the content of their thoughts is not a fallacy . Don't get me wrong I was a huge fan of the attitude era just like 95 percent of the members of the IWC. The reason we can't have it back is because a major portion of wwe's audience is children. The fact is that both time periods have it's ups and it's downs and to be honest I don't understand all the complaining about this generation. we have cm punk as the wwe champion for over a year, when he is clearly as close to an attitude era wrestler that we will get any time soon. We have team hell no! which happens to have two great wrestlers in it. we have a group of vigilantis that attack face superstars. it's not like we are getting a crap product, I am fine saying it's not the attitude era... but let's be fair.
    #TeamGeeky


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.