Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29
  1. #21
    Black Ninja! Automatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Rotterdam, Holland
    Posts
    6,405
    Quote Originally Posted by MattElder View Post
    how is it not relevant? You say how are you to believe punk goes from winning clean to not being able to do it? you believe it the same way you believe Rey Mysterio can beat show, or cm punk could beat kane,

    But lets put that aside, Say he kept winning clean and gloating about, he's been the champ now over a year..how long till that gets boring? how quick would wwe go through talent who cant beat punk? people would soon get bored with that.

    But the fact remains that heels picking up dirty wins have been around since the dawn of this industry, never did Ric Flair any harm, nor Roddy Piper...Nobody complained when Vinnie Mac was going over Stone Cold.

    My point remains that this is just another reason to hate and moan over the product

    Rey Mysterio beating Big Show is just stupid no matter how you put it. The height difference is just too big. I don't get why they do that, but they haven't done it too much, but Punk could definitely believably beat Kane.

    But, I didn't mean Punk should win every match clean, but just after a major program, throw in a guy that Punk can beat clean, lke Miz or Kofi in between programs where he goes back and forth with a guy.
    That way the heel would still have a legitimate claim to say that he is the best in the world.

    ''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    yes, because bashing ones argument by bashing them instead of the content of their thoughts is not a fallacy . Don't get me wrong I was a huge fan of the attitude era just like 95 percent of the members of the IWC. The reason we can't have it back is because a major portion of wwe's audience is children. The fact is that both time periods have it's ups and it's downs and to be honest I don't understand all the complaining about this generation. we have cm punk as the wwe champion for over a year, when he is clearly as close to an attitude era wrestler that we will get any time soon. We have team hell no! which happens to have two great wrestlers in it. we have a group of vigilantis that attack face superstars. it's not like we are getting a crap product, I am fine saying it's not the attitude era... but let's be fair.
    I miss the Attitude Era!!! Do you think there is a way to make it like the Attitude Era but still keeping in mind that kids are watching the show?
    ​​​

    IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  3. #23
    Black Ninja! Automatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Rotterdam, Holland
    Posts
    6,405
    If you miss the Attitude Era, why not just re-watch it?

    ''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

  4. #24
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,819
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    I miss the Attitude Era!!! Do you think there is a way to make it like the Attitude Era but still keeping in mind that kids are watching the show?
    I think that's what they are trying to do with this long run with punk and the shield. But truly until the wwe fans decide someone like punk should be the main face of the wwe instead of cena, we are going to get a pg era like product with someone like punk in the back-round to keep the attitude era fans happy(ish)
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    Rey Mysterio beating Big Show is just stupid no matter how you put it. The height difference is just too big. I don't get why they do that, but they haven't done it too much, but Punk could definitely believably beat Kane.

    But, I didn't mean Punk should win every match clean, but just after a major program, throw in a guy that Punk can beat clean, lke Miz or Kofi in between programs where he goes back and forth with a guy.
    That way the heel would still have a legitimate claim to say that he is the best in the world
    .
    This I believe, he is aving too much "big game" attention raw, I think punk vs Miz on raw would be great, Punk gets a clean win and would help mizs face turn
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Bastard........
    Did you just troll me? That's so not cool man!

  6. #26
    Not every match someone has to gain something from, there main eventers there post to win allot.
    If Cena putted over loads of people before MITB 2011 CM Punk's win would of not as felt as big.

  7. #27
    Why does every debate become about the Attitude Era? Honestly, I am at the point where I hate the AE (and the MNW to an extent) because all it has done is given every person to hop on a wrestling website reason to bitch and complain about the current product they see. If the truth is to be told, there were PLENTY of haters during the AE because of the sporadic and illogical nature of the stories in those days, yet the people on here praise it because of the stuff that they remember the most. Just like when this Era end, people will remember what they loved (Punk, the "Yes" chants, Sheamus' heel run, Team Hell No, Wade Barrett, Ziggler coming up, etc) and completely forget the stupid things that surrounded the Era as a whole. If you seriously think this was the worst Raw in the history, then you haven't watched every Raw... Some of the worst in the history came about DURING the Attitude Era; they have been long since forgotten though because Austin/Rock/DX showed up to save the show and that's what stuck out in the fans minds the most (because that's what the WWE wanted you to remember the most; hence why you'll never see this stuff on the web show "Are you serious?" but rather them pushing the mistakes of WCW down your throat to minimize the amounts of fuck ups you can call the E Universe on.)


    That's right folks, it's all a conspiracy so just get over it and move on with your lives...


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  8. #28
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,819
    Blog Entries
    10
    thought this was relevant to this conversation. tomstra posted this yesterday I should of just quoted him but this will work.

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Why does every debate become about the Attitude Era? Honestly, I am at the point where I hate the AE (and the MNW to an extent) because all it has done is given every person to hop on a wrestling website reason to bitch and complain about the current product they see. If the truth is to be told, there were PLENTY of haters during the AE because of the sporadic and illogical nature of the stories in those days, yet the people on here praise it because of the stuff that they remember the most. Just like when this Era end, people will remember what they loved (Punk, the "Yes" chants, Sheamus' heel run, Team Hell No, Wade Barrett, Ziggler coming up, etc) and completely forget the stupid things that surrounded the Era as a whole. If you seriously think this was the worst Raw in the history, then you haven't watched every Raw... Some of the worst in the history came about DURING the Attitude Era; they have been long since forgotten though because Austin/Rock/DX showed up to save the show and that's what stuck out in the fans minds the most (because that's what the WWE wanted you to remember the most; hence why you'll never see this stuff on the web show "Are you serious?" but rather them pushing the mistakes of WCW down your throat to minimize the amounts of fuck ups you can call the E Universe on.)


    That's right folks, it's all a conspiracy so just get over it and move on with your lives...
    drg if this was a shorter post I would sig it. couldn't agree more
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  9. #29
    you know wwe is scripted yes? you know when 2 people ''wrestle'' they cant both win, right?

    i dont know what the obsession with ''jobbing'' is with some of you people lol
    maybe raw should be 3 hours of ryback esq matches...you know where the big wwe guy squashes a unheard of wrestler, that way when you say the guy ''jobbed'' you can actually be right lol

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.