Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by MattElder View Post
    how is it not relevant? You say how are you to believe punk goes from winning clean to not being able to do it? you believe it the same way you believe Rey Mysterio can beat show, or cm punk could beat kane,

But lets put that aside, Say he kept winning clean and gloating about, he's been the champ now over a year..how long till that gets boring? how quick would wwe go through talent who cant beat punk? people would soon get bored with that.

But the fact remains that heels picking up dirty wins have been around since the dawn of this industry, never did Ric Flair any harm, nor Roddy Piper...Nobody complained when Vinnie Mac was going over Stone Cold.

My point remains that this is just another reason to hate and moan over the product

Rey Mysterio beating Big Show is just stupid no matter how you put it. The height difference is just too big. I don't get why they do that, but they haven't done it too much, but Punk could definitely believably beat Kane.

But, I didn't mean Punk should win every match clean, but just after a major program, throw in a guy that Punk can beat clean, lke Miz or Kofi in between programs where he goes back and forth with a guy.
    That way the heel would still have a legitimate claim to say that he is the best in the world.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''