Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

was that the worst raw ever?

am i the only one sick of how predictable wwe is? titus o'neill loses to ryback. daniel bryan loses a poll to kane and then loses a match to mysterio. ziggler gets buried by cena. cessaro jobs out to sheamus. oh thank god at least sandow beat worthless ryder. and then the finish for the punk match was unnecessary. wwe has been burying punk for months now making him a coward with a tainted title reign. what rubbish. no one gained anything from this.

why is daniel bryan losing every match he competes in singles competition?
    why does daniel bryan lose to rey mysterio who hasnt changed his in ring performance in 15 years?
    why dont wwe try to make someone like titus o'neill with a surprise upset?
    whats the point in having cena beat the future world heavyweight champ?
    does sheamus really need a victory over antonio cessaro who has been having a great run?

this is what i think is wrong with wwe. if you didnt know the outcome of these matches before they began then you must be new to wrestling.

and i bet before its done they bury ambrose and rollins. probably have ryback squash all 3 shield members in a handicap match. who would be surprised? no one....

You should stop watching.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

There's a massive difference between being "buried / jobbed out" to simply losing a competitive match.

Cesaro never "jobbed out". He lost a very good, stiff match by count-out after taking Sheamus to the limit. It builds up not only him but the credibility of his mid-card title. Look at it more positively with the spin "A mid-card title holder was never pinned by the number 1 contender".

Same for Ziggler. Sure, Cena didn't need the win but Ziggler was even with him all the way through. The story was that Ziggler could've won if he hadn't tried cheating and focused on getting the win. He wasn't "buried". And the commentators still built him up during the match by mentioning his win at Survivor Series over Orton.

O'Neill was never going to beat Ryback. Ever.

Bryan losing to Mysterio wasn't jobbing either. It built up a potential championship match. A challenger beating the champion in a non title match has been a standard in booking for many, many years.

The only "burying" I could see was conveniently the only one you stated was the correct result - Ryder losing to Sandow. It lasted 2 minutes and Ryder hardly got any offence in. That's the definition of a burial.

A 10 - 15 minute match where both wrestlers look strong with a clean winner / count-out win is not a burial. It's simply a loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    You should stop watching.
    probably right.

Guess some people will never be satisfied no matter what.

As far as knowing the outcomes of matches, yeah that's probably true for most matches but some not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron0912 View Post
    A 10 - 15 minute match where both wrestlers look strong with a clean winner / count-out win is not a burial. It's simply a loss.
    fair enough.

but tell me, sandow included, did any of the victories accomplish anything for the winners characters?

what does ryback gain from beating up mid/low card wrestlers and then getting title matches? i hate sheffield, that out of the way, if he were to have a match against big show, kane, orton, anyone who is a main eventer then it would be something where i think he should win the match. that helps him. that justifies title match after title match when almost all of his victories come against "local competitor" level wrestlers. that match with o'neill might be the first match where i actually gained some respect for o'neill. i thought it was a decent match. what would have happened if they slipped a wild card in there and gave titus a win?

when was the last time something surprised you?

i'm left with either the nexus invasion or when drew mcintyre debuted against r-truth.

i believe ryback is getting this push for vince's ego.

cm punk, daniel bryan, dolph ziggler were taking wrestling back to wrestling. here comes one of vince's muscleheaded morons with a monster push. he sucks in the ring, he sucks on the mic. but vince is in love with his body.

punk is now champ because of refs and bodyguards.
    bryan is a tag champ but in the division wwe couldnt care less about where he gets to be the guy who gets pinned in every non title match.
    and ziggler is still carrying around that briefcase taking a back seat and getting pinned by cena.

ryback is no better than cena. i just hope people get tired of his 5 moves of doom real quick. and to someday see some booking that isnt so easily predictable.

i have the same frustrations as you especially how they tainted punk's reign. they could have established him as truly the "best in the world" even as a heel. that would've put more meaning and prestige in his title reign, and would eventually make his inevitable loss more meaningful. i'm also not liking this "shield" gimmick. don't get me wrong, i'm excited as @#$% about Ambrose and Rollins' future but this is how they use them? really? anyway, i wouldn't take the wwe too seriously these days. i certainly wouldn't tell you to stop watching. just watch it for what it is right now, cheap entertainment.

Quote Originally Posted by goodomens View Post
    i have the same frustrations as you especially how they tainted punk's reign....i certainly wouldn't tell you to stop watching. just watch it for what it is right now, cheap entertainment.
    cheers! :-)