Page 7 of 45 FirstFirst ... 56789 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Aces & Eights

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    Ok, so they have explained it.
    Did they say thatwas the hand that Wild Bill Hickok was holding when he was killed?
    no they havent explained the reason why that hand is called the dead mans hand
    just why there called aces and eights

did anyone get a good look at any of the members during the big beatdown?
    EWNCW - Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

PWR: Jack Pheonix - The Hardcore King/Knights

Blog Entries
    Was just browsing the NWA website and I came across several guys who looks like they might be members of Aces and 8s...
    The Beast??
    Wes Brisco!!
    Luke Hawx??
    Looks like TNA is using local talent from Florida??

http://www.nwaringwarriors.com/roster.html
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Quote Originally Posted by CGBigMan View Post
    no they havent explained the reason why that hand is called the dead mans hand

just why there called aces and eights

did anyone get a good look at any of the members during the big beatdown?

There is the video, I know Angle pretty much exposes the face of one dude around the !:19 mark but I got no clue who what is
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    Ok, so they have explained it.
    Did they say thatwas the hand that Wild Bill Hickok was holding when he was killed?
    http://dictionary.pokerzone.com/Dead+Man's+Hand

The name originates from the fact that Wild Bill Hickok held this hand at the time he was fatally shot by Jack McCall on August 2, 1876. Wild Bill is said to have always picked a seat facing the door, but was one of the last players to the table in that particular game and another player refused to change seats when Wild Bill asked to switch places.
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same

I really think its Samoa Joe the promo style and build is to similar!

I am not sure why is everyone saying "why didn't they expose their faces?"

The last 6 that attacked Aries and ran away from Bully are the ones we care about. The rest that got beat down are just the lackies, jobbers, and supposed muscle.

I'm really enjoying this angle. and the storyline is on fire. Im glad tna cleared up te rumors , so we know that it definetly isnt hogan, hardy, anderson, or anyone who is currently on the roster. it will be someone, that they are saving big for BOUND FOR GLORY. Ive notice at every bound for glory there is a suprise or revealed face or heel turn of some sort. Batista could play a big role, maybe jarrett..or someone unexpected like a steve austin or maybe bret hart or someone. Whoever it is, they are keeping him a major suprise. I'm loving it all
    MOST EPIC FACE IN PRO WRESTLING OF 2013 LMAO

THIS IS A FACE AFTER HAMMERING SOMEONE ELSE IN THE FACE WITH A HAMMER

i like two theories:

1.- samoa joe behind it
    2.- jeff jarret behind it

Quote Originally Posted by jackson1978 View Post
    The whole Aces & Eights angle is just TNA trying to beat the WWE/WCW invasion angle!!!!!!! It will be disappointing for all once the stable is revealed!!!!!.... Everyone is getting there hopes up way too much , and once they get revealed, everyone will still complain! ...just because it didn't live up to their expectations!!!

Just go with the flow!!!!!! Don't expect too much!!!! enjoy the action!!!! and anything that exudes your expectations is a bonus!!!!!!
    ...shut up...(efin trolls)
    The IWC is to TNA what the Republicans are to Obama: No matter how much good they do...as soon as they're shown to be less than perfect, the other claims that they just can't get anything right.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RedDevilSativa View Post
    hell yeah i am enjoying this storyline heaps probably the best storyline in wrestling at the moment. anyone else think its more than a coincidence that scott stieners tweets have stopped since they started attacking people. i think jarret and stiener are goingto be the aces
    Might just have a bit to do with TNA suing Steiner for his assinine prior tweets-and, no, you can NOT get away with starting a lawsuit as a wrestling angle, so everyone can forget that reply.
    --Stately

visit the home of The Return Of The Official Greatest Heel Column Ever
    http://www.swmswm.com/StatelyStates.htm