Page 41 of 45 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: Aces & Eights

hard to have a long term plan for these guys. They can't just throw them separate ways and hope for the best, and they can't keep the gang going forever. Maybe they all get unmasked, then they "trim the fat" and fire a bunch of the ones with nothing left to do

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    With the exception of one person I can name at least.....
    Garrett bitchoff

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

I wouldn't say they useless now..... I would say they more less hire guns hopefully of Double J hopefully to serve more of a purpose after each is revealed....
    Right. Useless was too far..

They just don't seem effective at this point.

I hope they have a great endgame, otherwise, this will fail.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    Right. Useless was too far..

They just don't seem effective at this point.

I hope they have a great endgame, otherwise, this will fail.

One always see report TNA always have stories planned out months down the road...... This one I think is planned out for the long term, but they also taking it one week at a time.... By Lockdown most if not all members of Aces and 8s will be known or unmasked....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

One always see report TNA always have stories planned out months down the road...... This one I think is planned out for the long term, but they also taking it one week at a time.... By Lockdown most if not all members of Aces and 8s will be known or unmasked....
    Need better planning then.

Supposed to be your top heel group and they no longer make much of an impact. Sting took them out. They run from Ray. Despite, in both cases, outnumbering them by 5x+
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    Need better planning then.

Supposed to be your top heel group and they no longer make much of an impact. Sting took them out. They run from Ray. Despite, in both cases, outnumbering them by 5x+
    For the past 2 months creative built them to look stronger.... Taking out several members of TNA roster..... Agree you want to make them look strong, but one wouldn't want to see them look to strong.....

I think as the masks start coming off and identies is known, they can gain some strength and power....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!

Blog Entries
    I like that theory. But the only way TNA could stick it to WWE is if the leader was non other than Chris Jericho. Just as every wrestler want to work in WWE to see if they made it, everyone wants to try TNA because it seems fun, matches with young talent such as X-Division, an easy schedule. Jericho would be awesome to be the leader. I always pictured Jericho as a big secret.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CMBison View Post
    I like that theory. But the only way TNA could stick it to WWE is if the leader was non other than Chris Jericho. Just as every wrestler want to work in WWE to see if they made it, everyone wants to try TNA because it seems fun, matches with young talent such as X-Division, an easy schedule. Jericho would be awesome to be the leader. I always pictured Jericho as a big secret.

Very Agreeable, but also very Doubtful..... Would like to see Jericho come to TNA, isn't really much left for him to do in the WWE... Although I read somewhere he suppose to be back in the WWE to work Wrestlemania...

For the past 2 months creative built them to look stronger.... Taking out several members of TNA roster..... Agree you want to make them look strong, but one wouldn't want to see them look to strong.....

I think as the masks start coming off and identies is known, they can gain some strength and power....
    I agree it has made them look strong taking out several TNA roster members. But I think many were letdown when the masks have come off and guys like Mike Knox and Luke Gallows have been revealed. Well the Luke Gallows unveiling wasn't so bad but I'm not a fan of Mike Knox at all. The D'Von unveiling was good, very good. Not many expected that and many including myself was happy to see him back in the ring again.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FLWWEFan View Post
    I agree it has made them look strong taking out several TNA roster members. But I think many were letdown when the masks have come off and guys like Mike Knox and Luke Gallows have been revealed. Well the Luke Gallows unveiling wasn't so bad but I'm not a fan of Mike Knox at all. The D'Von unveiling was good, very good. Not many expected that and many including myself was happy to see him back in the ring again.
    Can I ask why you don't like Knox? IMO he's one of the better big guys to pass through WWE in recent times. He's very athletic for his size, and is a pretty intimidating guy with an unique look.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!