Page 4 of 45 FirstFirst ... 23456 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Aces & Eights

could very well be park, but it still could turn out to be hogan
    MOST EPIC FACE IN PRO WRESTLING OF 2013 LMAO

THIS IS A FACE AFTER HAMMERING SOMEONE ELSE IN THE FACE WITH A HAMMER

I hope not tna needs to surprise the people having Hogan turn heel jus so we can see hogan vs sting again I really hope its Jarrett or bischoff or a debut of some one else if Hogan is the leader then tna just sucks and has nomore ideas something that would really spark it even tho i know this wont happen but what if the leader was Vince trying to bring down tna now that would put a spark in tna and make it interesting

Blog Entries
    I really hope it's not Hulk Hogan. I want the leader of Aces and Eights to be a younger talent that will benefit from this storyline. If it turns out to be Jeff Jarrett, I can live with that but I really don't want to see Hulk Hogan leading yet another heel stable.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

Quote Originally Posted by number1undertakerfan View Post
    I hope not tna needs to surprise the people having Hogan turn heel jus so we can see hogan vs sting again I really hope its Jarrett or bischoff or a debut of some one else if Hogan is the leader then tna just sucks and has nomore ideas something that would really spark it even tho i know this wont happen but what if the leader was Vince trying to bring down tna now that would put a spark in tna and make it interesting
    I like this idea the most, have the leader be Vince and for the other people in the group have them be ex-WWE superstars, like Luke Gallows and Chris Masters. And them being fired from WWE before was just to build up to this moment when WWE takes over TNA.
    THE GRIM REAPER OF THE IWC

I think is either Sting or Jarrett

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

....never in a million ...could you imagine its scott steiner?

Quote Originally Posted by monctonvike View Post
    I can barely understand what Steiner says when he talks but with that thing they use to change their voice i can't see Steiner use that

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

The big guy in the video is too round to be Hogan. A few weeks ago he had short sleeves on and he didn't have Hulk's tattoo. He had tired eyes like Hulk but that was about it. Smaller hands than Hulk as well. I also don't see Joseph Parks. Again, he didn't have Park's eyes the week he had the sunglasses off. I'm sure this guy is a talker, but he's not a leader. It's been reported that there will be 2 leaders, one thought to be Jarrett. Hogan could be one of the leaders. Sting isn't a bad call as the insider/leader. Neither is Bully. I still question where Anderson has been. He's surprisingly always absent when people run out to run them off. Is anyone savvy enough to get the backstage promos that A&E have done so that we could see them? I've looked but can't really find them.
    Why Tebow when you can Beltre instead?

The big guy is Gallows. The long-haired guy in the back right (over his left shoulder) is Wes Brisco. If it wasn't obvious already you can tell in his eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by monctonvike View Post
    .. You know, I even thought of this. The whole Steiner/Bischoff/Hogan twitter crap had me scratching my head; I mean, Hogan and Bischoff basically helped this guy a ton in WCW.. Then all of the sudden he's flipping out on them. He's been a part of every stable consisting of Hogan and Bischoff. I read some news about TNA filing a law suit against him, but was it even true? He hasn't posted anything on Twitter since this Storyline began. Other reports claimed that Steiner was flipping out cuz he wanted Jarrett back in power, and we all seem to assume that it's Jarrett, due to not being the first inductee in the Hall Of Fame. Brooke Hogan running the knockouts is also extremely random, which gives room for Karen to feud with her. In my opinion this is the best wrestling storyline in years. I can't recall sitting around and guessing/wondering who and what is going to happen next. Definitely gives me an nWo feel all over again. Good for them.