Page 32 of 45 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 42 ... LastLast
Results 311 to 320 of 444

Thread: Aces & Eights

  1. #311
    Quote Originally Posted by Xpacfan View Post
    You know, I was just thinking the other day about whatever happened to him...makes sense too. I would like to see a KO as one too
    Crimson is currently working in OVW - Which is a good thing to me. He needs a bit more time to develope before being a regular character on iMPACT!


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  2. #312
    Black Ninja! Cabers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    5,255
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Crimson is currently working in OVW - Which is a good thing to me. He needs a bit more time to develope before being a regular character on iMPACT!
    He's not doing to bad down in OVW either he's actually interesting to watch!

  3. #313
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    He's not doing to bad down in OVW either he's actually interesting to watch!
    I agree but I think that's because he doesn't seem to be lost in someones shadow - The 2 worst things TNA did with Crimson were sticking him with Morgan and giving his a streak (randomly) that no one knew about until halfway into it.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  4. #314
    The longer they take to reveal something the more and more I fear that the "Big Reveal" will be about as exciting when the The Anonymous Raw General Manager turned out to be Hornswoggle.

  5. #315
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,369
    Blog Entries
    6
    If he did the head thing, it would be a dead giveaway! (also adding 'possible spoilers' should have been in the title)



  6. #316
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,748
    Quote Originally Posted by Reloval View Post
    The longer they take to reveal something the more and more I fear that the "Big Reveal" will be about as exciting when the The Anonymous Raw General Manager turned out to be Hornswoggle.
    You mean, you don't want a quick fix months after the angle finishes that makes pretty much no sense...

    And you call yourself a wrestling fan ;P


    P.s: I'm just kidding around...

    I'd rather they take their time with it and keep people wondering how and when garret, brisco and D-lo get caught out.


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  7. #317
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    You mean, you don't want a quick fix months after the angle finishes that makes pretty much no sense...

    And you call yourself a wrestling fan ;P


    P.s: I'm just kidding around...

    I'd rather they take their time with it and keep people wondering how and when garret, brisco and D-lo get caught out.
    I can help but wonder though. Are they taking there time or do they not have any idea what they are doing. The longer they take, the more I assume we are going to get something that makes no sense.

  8. #318
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,748
    Quote Originally Posted by Reloval View Post
    I can help but wonder though. Are they taking there time or do they not have any idea what they are doing. The longer they take, the more I assume we are going to get something that makes no sense.
    Nonsensical storylines are what make wrestling great.


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  9. #319
    Quote Originally Posted by Reloval View Post
    I can help but wonder though. Are they taking there time or do they not have any idea what they are doing. The longer they take, the more I assume we are going to get something that makes no sense.
    It's a long storyline for a reason. They don't want to rush it.

  10. #320
    Black Ninja! HCollins-TNA1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    from West Virginia and lived in Virginia
    Posts
    9,040
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Reloval View Post
    I can help but wonder though. Are they taking there time or do they not have any idea what they are doing. The longer they take, the more I assume we are going to get something that makes no sense.
    TNA like to carry out stories in the long term, even if they change certain for short term purposes or someone gets hurt or etc... Most TNA stories goes year at best if not longer....
    When they reveal Wes and Garrett, they will betray Angle and etc.... D-lo although he not the main leader, he will be the mole who let Aces and 8s in....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.