Page 32 of 45 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 42 ... LastLast

Thread: Aces & Eights

Quote Originally Posted by Xpacfan View Post
    You know, I was just thinking the other day about whatever happened to him...makes sense too. I would like to see a KO as one too
    Crimson is currently working in OVW - Which is a good thing to me. He needs a bit more time to develope before being a regular character on iMPACT!

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Crimson is currently working in OVW - Which is a good thing to me. He needs a bit more time to develope before being a regular character on iMPACT!
    He's not doing to bad down in OVW either he's actually interesting to watch!

Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    He's not doing to bad down in OVW either he's actually interesting to watch!
    I agree but I think that's because he doesn't seem to be lost in someones shadow - The 2 worst things TNA did with Crimson were sticking him with Morgan and giving his a streak (randomly) that no one knew about until halfway into it.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

DRG hates everyone

The longer they take to reveal something the more and more I fear that the "Big Reveal" will be about as exciting when the The Anonymous Raw General Manager turned out to be Hornswoggle.

Blog Entries
    If he did the head thing, it would be a dead giveaway! (also adding 'possible spoilers' should have been in the title)

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Reloval View Post
    The longer they take to reveal something the more and more I fear that the "Big Reveal" will be about as exciting when the The Anonymous Raw General Manager turned out to be Hornswoggle.
    You mean, you don't want a quick fix months after the angle finishes that makes pretty much no sense...

And you call yourself a wrestling fan ;P

P.s: I'm just kidding around...

I'd rather they take their time with it and keep people wondering how and when garret, brisco and D-lo get caught out.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

You mean, you don't want a quick fix months after the angle finishes that makes pretty much no sense...

And you call yourself a wrestling fan ;P

P.s: I'm just kidding around...

I'd rather they take their time with it and keep people wondering how and when garret, brisco and D-lo get caught out.
    I can help but wonder though. Are they taking there time or do they not have any idea what they are doing. The longer they take, the more I assume we are going to get something that makes no sense.

Black Ninja!
    I can help but wonder though. Are they taking there time or do they not have any idea what they are doing. The longer they take, the more I assume we are going to get something that makes no sense.
    Nonsensical storylines are what make wrestling great.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

It's a long storyline for a reason. They don't want to rush it.

Blog Entries
    TNA like to carry out stories in the long term, even if they change certain for short term purposes or someone gets hurt or etc... Most TNA stories goes year at best if not longer....
    When they reveal Wes and Garrett, they will betray Angle and etc.... D-lo although he not the main leader, he will be the mole who let Aces and 8s in....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???