Page 27 of 45 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: Aces & Eights

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicksnuff17 View Post
    The only thing that has kept me watching TNA as much as I have is Aces & 8's, kinda off subject but can anyone tell who the aces & 8's member is with the long blonde flowing locks coming out through the mask is ? or should I wait
    im 90 percent sure its Wes Brisco
    the guy that keeps hanging with Angle

CGBigMan - The Football Manager

Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

Jack Phenix:
    EWA FURY TV Champion Nov 20th (11) - Jul 27th (12)

The Festus gimmic was pretty bad, but once the bell rang Gallows showed some great ring work. I did not care for his run with Punk. Hopefully he can hit his stride in TNA.

I see nothing wrong with Gallows being in TNA. Hell, he had a good match with the Undertaker. I'm impressed by that.

Mike Knox is another man that should be on TV.

Tna is crap i get tna for free in england and i still dont watch it they have some oustanding wrestlers but in all serious ness tna does my head in the crowd every time ive ever watched it has been so quiet the only thing they chant is tna they have the odd good storyline but this aces & 8's crap is awful they have dragged it on for ages i only kno what happens on it coz i check on here to see what kurt angle or samoa joe are doing i youst to check on aj styles but tna have been messing him up for quite some time now, i watched one of these brawls at the end of tna onceb and id rather watch a santino backstage attempt to be funny, tna have copjed wwe with this but changed it in a different way this whole crap reminds me of the nexus but the nexus were great they youst to randomly come in and fuck people up promoting new stars in the process which tna has failed at they are promoting wwe flops i think chris masters would be good for tna hes not good on the mike but he looks like he could legitamately fuck ur game up, im not a wwe fan boy i watch wwe yess because i always have and they do some very stupid shit like alberto del rio wow what a fail hornfuckingswoggle are they sure ? Tna used kurt angle and the dudleys to get them heard of by a small few then sting and hogan now everyone think they compete witb wwe they will never be in there league but everyone starts off somewhere i just think they could be a better company without all these wwe fails look at there own guys some of them are outstandig bobby rhode james storm aj styles christopher daneils samoa joe and austin aries these guys should be carrying the company instead of hogan

Quote Originally Posted by Pagey21 View Post
    Tna is crap i get tna for free in england and i still dont watch it they have some oustanding wrestlers but in all serious ness tna does my head in the crowd every time ive ever watched it has been so quiet the only thing they chant is tna they have the odd good storyline but this aces & 8's crap is awful they have dragged it on for ages i only kno what happens on it coz i check on here to see what kurt angle or samoa joe are doing i youst to check on aj styles but tna have been messing him up for quite some time now, i watched one of these brawls at the end of tna onceb and id rather watch a santino backstage attempt to be funny, tna have copjed wwe with this but changed it in a different way this whole crap reminds me of the nexus but the nexus were great they youst to randomly come in and fuck people up promoting new stars in the process which tna has failed at they are promoting wwe flops i think chris masters would be good for tna hes not good on the mike but he looks like he could legitamately fuck ur game up, im not a wwe fan boy i watch wwe yess because i always have and they do some very stupid shit like alberto del rio wow what a fail hornfuckingswoggle are they sure ? Tna used kurt angle and the dudleys to get them heard of by a small few then sting and hogan now everyone think they compete witb wwe they will never be in there league but everyone starts off somewhere i just think they could be a better company without all these wwe fails look at there own guys some of them are outstandig bobby rhode james storm aj styles christopher daneils samoa joe and austin aries these guys should be carrying the company instead of hogan

Can you please stop comparing TNA with WWE.How many times we have to read this.You can't compare TNA with WWE

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Why ? I ee every other retard compare it, or i read wwe stole tna's idea or the other way around
    Hawow welcome to city wok take ur order pwease

shitt spent time smoking weed am nervous

pass the ball to pagey hes on his game tonight

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Can you please stop comparing TNA with WWE.How many times we have to read this.You can't compare TNA with WWE
    Ive hardly compared them anyway, what i said it right anyway i know you cant compare them coz wwe is miles ahead and it always will be the big name, tna may put some good shows on like bound fot glory but there a small company it annoys me seeing people compare them but it annoys me even more with people thnking aces and 8's is the most original best storyline going
    Hawow welcome to city wok take ur order pwease

shitt spent time smoking weed am nervous

pass the ball to pagey hes on his game tonight

I don't mind it being Gallows. Hell we knew it was him from like day one. But don't make him out to be the second coming. this storyline is going on way to long. I'm getting bored with it. How many times does Impact have to end with a big fight with like 10 guys.

Quote Originally Posted by CGBigMan View Post
    im 90 percent sure its Wes Brisco
    the guy that keeps hanging with Angle
    It's not Brisco...

I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Pagey21 View Post
    Tna *cut* i youst to *cut*
    You "youst" to?! WTF is "youst"

I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone