Page 24 of 45 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 34 ... LastLast

Thread: Aces & Eights

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Its not Bischoff
    Can you provide me a link where Frank said that Mag. I remember him saying Bischoff portrayed the leader, but that doesn't necessarily make him that, but I don't remember him saying it's definitely not

Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Can you provide me a link where Frank said that Mag. I remember him saying Bischoff portrayed the leader, but that doesn't necessarily make him that, but I don't remember him saying it's definitely not
    I think its buried down with other news but i remember saying in the post that they used him in Impact as the leader of Aces and 8's just to put thoughts on our minds.But i'm sure that he said he is not the leader.

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

I think its buried down with other news but i remember saying in the post that they used him in Impact as the leader of Aces and 8's just to put thoughts on our minds.But i'm sure that he said he is not the leader.
    I remember the bolded, but not the other. I may be wrong though

I remember the bolded, but not the other. I may be wrong though
    Found the link Is Eric Bischoff The Aces & Eights Leader?, BFG Special

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

I missed that article. Thanks

OT: My guess is Carter! A Dixie Heel Turn!

Nah. Actually I think Jarrett

I missed that article. Thanks

OT: My guess is Carter! A Dixie Heel Turn!

Nah. Actually I think Jarrett
    No prob brother

Oh akbar....

I think Bully Ray will be the leader of Aces and Eights

Why do you think Bully keeps yelling at Hogan to trust him? Why do you think the leader is always prerecorded? BFG was just the set up for the big reveal later on in the year. Why else would TNA bring Devon back?

The leader of Aces n' Eights is Bubba The Love Sponge,angry at Hogan for canoodling his wife

The leader of Aces n' Eights is Bubba The Love Sponge,angry at Hogan for canoodling his wife

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    Why do you think Bully keeps yelling at Hogan to trust him? Why do you think the leader is always prerecorded? BFG was just the set up for the big reveal later on in the year. Why else would TNA bring Devon back?
    Who's the leader.....?

Oh akbar....