Page 14 of 45 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Aces & Eights

Quote Originally Posted by bigez1120 View Post
    Love how TNA actually has everyone talking about A and 8's. I have thought all along that Morgan was involved and that somehow it will tie into Ring KA King.

Jarrrett as the President
    Savio Vega as the VP

- Matt Morgan
    - Chris masters
    - Luke gallows
    - Abyss
    - Harry Smith
    - Jimmy Rave
    - and YES even Scott Steiner

Tna has really blurred the lines as of late and I could see the whole Steiner thing being a work. He sorta went quiet right before Aces and 8's appeared.

Others from RKK are Chavo, Sonjay, Zema, Magnus, and Joey Ryan
    I would be very suprised if Steiner was a part of it, his tweets were surely too offensive to be part of an angle (i don't think the Hulkster or Bisch would have approved of the content!)....but stranger things have happened.

Aw man! Just a few weeks ago a buddy of mine and I were talking about how great it would be if after all this time that TNA were fooling people into believing Matt Morgan was WWE bound but was really the one or one of the ones behind Aces & Eights.

It would have been so much better if he had just made his first public comeback like that.
    The IWC is to TNA what the Republicans are to Obama: No matter how much good they do...as soon as they're shown to be less than perfect, the other claims that they just can't get anything right.

Quote Originally Posted by Xpacfan View Post
    Aw man! Just a few weeks ago a buddy of mine and I were talking about how great it would be if after all this time that TNA were fooling people into believing Matt Morgan was WWE bound but was really the one or one of the ones behind Aces & Eights.

It would have been so much better if he had just made his first public comeback like that.
    Remember, Morgan was taken off TV due to completing his Television appearance portion of the contract. He might have still had house show dates remaining on the contract. The fact he competed doesn't actually mean he's resigned.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Remember, Morgan was taken off TV due to completing his Television appearance portion of the contract. He might have still had house show dates remaining on the contract. The fact he competed doesn't actually mean he's resigned.
    Yeah. I thought it was a bit odd that Matt Morgan would come back on a House Show. I believe if he was really back then TNA would have saved his big come back for one of their televised shows instead. But I still have a sneaking suspicion that Matt Morgan might end up back in TNA on a full basis if he doesn't get signed by the WWE. That giant loves the spotlight too much to just walk away from the big leagues.

"Great! This guy shows up looking like a mime from hell and you lose him right out in the open? Well at least he didn't do that 'walking against the wind' shit. I hate that."

Quote Originally Posted by matt1tude View Post
    I'm calling it first, PWInsider has reported that TNA ran an angle at house show where Matt Morgan returned and laid out Robbie E. With his return I'm going to say he's got something to do with Ace's And 8's, Although I do pray I'm wrong. I want it to be Bully Ray.
    Could be bischoff , jarrett its tna so Brooke and Dixie are also strong candidates. Its a great angle, however the problem with this angle is that this is pro wrestling and where ever and whom ever is revealed to be behind the aces and 8's a lot of people will be mad one way or another

Wait didn't Steiner like call Hogan and Bishoff a bitch on twitter or some thing like months ago? And said TNA was BS? This is as confusing as Scott Steiner talking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ccog02xSIo
    I can't help to say whose worse, Steiner or Warrior...

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockstar83 View Post
    Wait didn't Steiner like call Hogan and Bishoff a bitch on twitter or some thing like months ago? And said TNA was BS? This is as confusing as Scott Steiner talking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ccog02xSIo
    I can't help to say whose worse, Steiner or Warrior...

Warrior. At least Steiners rants have humor to them. Warrior's are just pathetic

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Warrior. At least Steiners rants have humor to them. Warrior's are just pathetic
    Steiner will say any and everything and not care....
    Now Warrior is more into cryptic messages...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    Steiner will say any and everything and not care....
    Now Warrior is more into cryptic messages...
    In order for a promo to be cryptic, the audience must first not...

(a) fall asleep
    (b) switch the website
    (c) care what you are saying enough to look for the hidden meaning.

DRG hates everyone

Why wouldn't they save it for a ppv for his return. Instead waste it on an event that no one probably even knows about.