Page 11 of 45 FirstFirst ... 910111213 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Aces & Eights

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Punk View Post
    How funny would it be if it was Earl Hebner. Just imagine at the end of the show goes all bad ass puts on a leather jacket, shades, and just rides off on a motorcycle smoking a cigarette leading the Aces & Eights.
    Russo's out of creative, ain't he? LOL

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

I'm watching the Aries vs. Arm breaker match right now. I can't help but wonder if the Arm breaker is Luke Gallows as he is a very similar build.

Clandestine knows the feeling Spidey.

Quote Originally Posted by Dameduse823 View Post
    Huh, for some reason I thought D-Lo was retired from active wrestling
    He was just put in as a filler.

Quote Originally Posted by vinnienfg View Post
    I'm watching the Aries vs. Arm breaker match right now. I can't help but wonder if the Arm breaker is Luke Gallows as he is a very similar build.
    It is Luke Gallows and I one of the other guys is Chris Masters...
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    It is Luke Gallows and I one of the other guys is Chris Masters...
    Cheers dude.

Clandestine knows the feeling Spidey.

Matt Morgan Behind Ace's and 8's

I'm calling it first, PWInsider has reported that TNA ran an angle at house show where Matt Morgan returned and laid out Robbie E. With his return I'm going to say he's got something to do with Ace's And 8's, Although I do pray I'm wrong. I want it to be Bully Ray.

I thought Morgan was long gone?

After seeing last weeks impact and the "behind the scenes" meeting they had.
    I'm convinced it's D'Lo. They've never had him in any of those segments before, so why now?

You might be onto something there. That prospect guy that does all the talking, he has a weird shaped head just like D'lo's

Quote Originally Posted by matt1tude View Post
    You might be onto something there. That prospect guy that does all the talking, he has a weird shaped head just like D'lo's
    It was also D'Lo who put forward the idea that no one can be trusted, and it could be anyone in the room. Yet he was never pulled up on it. Whereas Snow, Prichard and even Hogan were all pointing the finger at each other.

Blog Entries
    I really don't think it's matt morgan but I thought there was a report that jeff jarrett was behind it to get him back on tv